•fifty nine•

AN: it's a long one, but it only makes sense to keep this all as one long chapter than to drag it out over multiple. Hope you guys are enjoying! ❤️

I carefully placed the last strawberry into the dollop of chocolate icing that circled the top of Austin's cake. Britt whined at my feet, tapping her toenails on the tile impatiently.

"Britt, you have already had like 4 strawberries baby girl. This is the last bite! For real." I gave her the last bite of the strawberry I had been eating and she sadly turned and padded to the couch, hopping up and laying down with a huff like I had just completely ruined her day. "Drama queen.." I muttered with a giggle.

I put away the rest of the strawberries and grabbed the clothes I had snatched from the bedroom this morning as I crept out, Austin still dead to the world in bed. I headed down the hall to the bedroom I had Austin's gifts hidden in. I picked up his shirt that was tossed on the floor near the front door, as far as it had made it last night. I bit my lip and felt a wave of fire run through me thinking about when we had gotten home last night.

We had barely made it in the front door before the both of us were half naked. Surprisingly, it's not often that we are tearing each other's clothes off like we did, we do have a bit of self control, but the sexual tension that had built up between us all night had hit a high when he had ripped my panties off me while we sat at a red light, making me cum all over his fingers before we could even get home. I laughed and realized I really needed to go get those out of the truck before his friends showed up. I felt the heat flush me as I thought about us in bed, well into the early morning hours. I hoped he was ready for round... whatever it is... when I woke him up.

I closed the bedroom door behind me and pulled his gifts from under the bed. The heat in me immediately turning to nerves as I thought about the slip of paper that I had tucked into his notebook. I have no idea why, I know he will be so fucking happy, maybe it's more excitement than nerves, but my anxious ass nervous system can't tell the difference.

I quickly peeled out of my tee shirt and put on a pair black lace cheeky panties I had gotten when I was out with Kenna. Knowing how much he loves my ass and how much he loves me in lace, especially black lace.. I had a feeling these would go over well. I adjusted the matching bralette, making sure the titties were tittying just right before I put his shirt from last night on over it. I had grabbed it as an afterthought when I saw it wadded up on the ground. It swallowed me whole. Hanging down to my mid thigh, the sleeves covering my fingers, the scent of his Sauvage wafting up at me as I moved around the room. He loves this kinda stuff, and I'll willingly oblige.

I pulled my hair down out of the bun it was in, keeping it messy and tousled as it fell over my shoulders. I grabbed the tube of glossy red lipstick, another of his favorite things, and gave my lips a coat. Pressing them together in the mirror and checking my teeth. I gave my cheeks a pinch to pink them up a bit and grabbed his gifts as I left the room.

I hurried down the hall to our bedroom, Austin still softly snoring away as I quietly placed the gifts on the dresser and ran back to the kitchen.

I grabbed a single blue birthday candle from the pack on the counter and placed it right in the center. I grabbed a lighter and started down the hall back to the bedroom. Closing the door behind me. The room was pretty dark, but I had opened the black out curtains earlier, just enough to dimly keep me from ending up on the floor with a face full of cake.

I flicked the lighter, that noise of all things making Austin stir in his sleep. I had to giggle. I lit the small candle, placing the lighter on the dresser and started singing.

"Happy birthday to you..." I sang as I walked towards the bed. He grumbled a little and reached across the bed for me, patting the empty space confused as I kept singing, a soft laugh escaping. He rolled over as I sat on the edge of the bed beside him holding his cake. He broke into a huge smile, his cheeks turning the brightest shade of pink I've seen in a bit.