Chapter 43: Inflicted Suffering

The fear of hurting Kakashi was creating sensory hell throughout Naruto's body. Since that night when he ripped Kakashi's flesh with his fangs that then plunged Kakashi into untold pain, this bloody and horrific carnage had spawned waking nightmares both night and day. Kakashi hid it from him, yet Naruto was feeling it, even experiencing it himself. To his dismay, the teenager had no choice but to inflict pain to Kakashi in order to reach the chakra veins and devour the precious lightning essence.

Since that night when he almost lost his mind to sink into madness and despair, Naruto had started to hate himself more and more. He wanted Kakashi to be proud of him, he wanted Kakashi to congratulate him for overcoming his appetite which was forcing him to pour out all his venom... But despite his best efforts, clinging to the thought of Kakashi as if his life depended on it, he could not do it...

The sapphire-eyed boy was enslaved to himself, and was hurting the only human he could not bear to see in pain.

And tonight, again, he had to sink his fangs into the delicate flesh and not let that darkness dictate his actions.

Naruto had taken many deep breaths to drive away the black spots in front of his retinas and these feelings of unease which assailed his icy and sick body. He was so anguished and scared that he was shaking beyond being able to control himself. Agreeing to trust Kakashi, he had bitten him... However, he had forgotten to touch and feel the skin so as to avoid the blood veins.

When the blond had perceived the taste of iron in his mouth, on his tongue, he started poisoning Kakashi to silence the bleeding; sincerely, Naruto wanted to protect Kakashi by stopping the dangerous flow of the scarlet liquid. He wanted to prove to Kakashi that he could control himself so that Kakashi would be proud of him. He wished to see the smile hidden behind the dark mask... However, the teenager greatly overestimated himself. While he wanted to inject only a very small amount, once the gear was running, he was unable to stop; hunger had possessed him and was screaming at him to pour more, ordering him to continue...

These foreign thoughts had ended up becoming his own.

He was enslaved to that part of him that he hated.

The desire to silence his hunger had taken all the place.

As he emancipated himself from the entire universe to let only the delicious and precious chakra electrify him with a bewitching euphoria, an excruciating unbearable pain had forced him to withdraw. Hungry, obsessed with letting this sweet euphoria rock him with its forbidden benevolence on which he was addicted to, Naruto had immediately sought to plunge his teeth back into the deep holes ... but his prey had begun to resist him and struggle. A black anger had dispossessed him and was making his head more and more cloudy. The feral boy wanted this unique chakra and nothing else, he wanted to devour everything to the last drop; that his prey prevented him from doing so drove him to violence. The second his victim pushed back his fangs, he did not care if he was taking too much chakra or not.

In this chaotic and foggy tumult, Naruto could not recognize Kakashi anymore. Kakashi had become in his crazy eyes a simple body envelope good to provide him with this bluish and electrifying essence capable of silencing his hunger.

When his deep blue eyes caught sight of the strange red eye, Naruto froze to his breath. This iris that no other one possessed was Kakashi's and could only be Kakashi's. Then there was a blur in his memory about what happened...

A sharp pain in his wrists, another in his lower spine and his tail immobilized with shackles of suffering had pushed back this sadistic darkness dominated by the one and only desire for chakra. Once freed from himself, he saw that Kakashi was responsible, that Kakashi was hurting and torturing him. His love organ was so fast that it burned his chest. Tears sought to flood his eyes veiled by an evil corrupting his fragile heart. Naruto refused to believe that Kakashi was hurting him, that Kakashi was sinking his body into a shambles of throbbing pain, thus bringing to the surface what he was determined to forget.