CH.1 Meeting a new Scar (Pilot)

(Still not back writing. I had this chapter in the tuck for a while. Gonna post it to use as a pilot to see if you'd be interested in it.  Hope all is well🫡)

April 2010

Y/N POV

Im in my new dodge challenger, driving to my friend's house to get ready for a screen test I think. We're supposed to meet the cast and read lines with them.

We've recently been chosen to play two new characters in the MCU

We've recently been chosen to play two new characters in the MCU. I was surprised I got the part especially since the problems i've been having that became public fast.

I play Y/N L/N a 16 year old orphan who has a large amount of powers. As far as I know I'll only be in Iron Man 2 and 3. In the third installment of the Iron Man trilogy I think my character dies.

Once I reach his house I call him letting him know i'm outside. He comes out the house in a few minutes and we get in his car, hitting the road.

"You nervous?" Caleb asks me while staring at the road before us.

I lock my phone after sending a text to my manager about the marvel deal.

"Not at all, just ready to get this over with." I reply staring out the window.

He sighs as he knows how I've been since the accidents I've had with the public.

"Her who shall not be named might be there, so just keep it cool bro." he says. I don't say anything back I just nod my head.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N, Caleb, nice to meet you two. How are you doing?" Kevin Feige asks us shaking our hand.

"I'm alright, how are you?" I reply as we end the handshake.

"Doing fine." Caleb answers.

"Doing well, ready to start this day to see what we're working with." He replies as he tells us to come with him. Kevin is the only producer who's given me a real chance since I got in trouble. I'm grateful for it and I'm going to do my best in this role.

We walk and talk with the man and we find out more about what's going on. How they like to do things at marvel studios. What they expect to get from this second Iron Man movie. Caleb's character will be my character's best friend. Which works because it won't really be acting it'll just be us.

We make it to a room and he opens the door for us revealing a lot of people. Stepping in the room I see the main cast of Iron Man 2

 Stepping in the room I see the main cast of Iron Man 2