CH. 32 First nude scene {M}

"So you want me to get naked, naked?" Y/N asks the director as he has on the white hair for his character.

"Yes." The director answers making Y/N sigh.

"I'll be naked as well." Lena adds as she has on her characters clothing for the scene.

"Yes and given the fact that you are beautiful. I may have trouble not having a reaction." Y/N replies as he points down to his dick.

"It's quite normal." The director tells him completely trying to ease Y/N as this is his first time being naked on the screen.

"You want the sock?" The director asks him which leaves him confused.

"What's the sock?" Y/N asks.

"You put it on your cock for the scene." Lena answers for him.

"Why didn't you lead with that." Y/N says to the director who just shrugs.

~~

"Balos and Crata are guarding your room tonight my lord." Zorah tells Y/N as he walks to his door.

"Zorah, how many times do we have to talk about this?" Y/N asks.

"And how many times do we have to go against it my king? We know you can handle yourself. It's just to -"Make you guys feel better." Y/N says cutting him off.

"I uunderstand Zorah, I appreciate your care and loyalty." Y/N tells him as the two hug.

"Enjoy your night my king." Zorah tells him with a smirk before walking away.

"Balos, Crata." Y/N greets them as he opens his door.

"My king, great performance today." They reply.

"Your words are greatly appreciated." Y/N says with a smile.

Y/N walks into his room and places Dark Fire and his dagger by his bed. He lets out a sigh as he takes off his shirt then his boots. He takes his pants and underwear off as he stands in his full naked glory.

"Are you just gonna stand there?" Y/N asks with his back still turned to the person.

She grins before she walks to him seductively. He feels her get a few feet away so he turns and faces her. She quickly looks down, eyeing his cock before smiling.

 She quickly looks down, eyeing his cock before smiling

"Undress your Queen." Cersei says tilting her head.

"Did you bring another set of clothes?" Y/N asks her as he places his hands on her dress by her breasts.