CH. 40 Christmas Party

Y/N peaks his head out and sees Adrian and Colin. Walking behind their driver getting into their truck. Colin gets in the front while Adrian gets in the back. When Colin opens his door, Y/N can see someone in the truck beside him. He rushes out the side door and gets in his car to follow behind them.

Y/N drives his car slowly, a few cars behind Adrian and Colin. He keeps three to four cars in front of them so they won't recognize him. They make a turn at a left and he runs the red light to stay with them. Eventually they stop at a red light so he hits the breaks.

While he waits he looks at the coordinates the messages was sent. He sets them on the phone Argent gave him and waits for it to load. The cars start driving again so he does the same. A few minutes go by and the location sets on the phone.

Looking up Y/N notices that they're driving towards the exact location.

They make a right but the two cars in front of him go straight. He keeps going straight so that they won't detect him. The phone is pointing towards behind him so he knows that's the spot.

"What the fuck." Y/N lets out as he makes a right to cut back to the building.

He drives into a parking lot and gets out quickly. He watches them walk inside the building. Along with the other person that was in the car with them. The person has on a big long coat so he can't tell what gender it is. His phone starts ringing so he checks the id before answering.

"Wassup JT." Y/N says to his younger brother.

"Wassup bro." JT replies.

"You never call me, what's going on?" Y/N asks him.

"I uhh..-"Say it and stop being a pussy." Y/N cuts him off.

"There's this girl at my school and uhh, I thi I ha a cru on haaa." JT lets out slurring his words.

"Puussssyyyyy." Y/N sings with a smirk on his face.

"Fine, I have a crush on this girl at my school." JT admits.

"There was that so hard? You're my brother you can get girls it's what we do." Y/N says.

"Now what about it?" Y/N asks as he sits back in his car.

"What do I say to her?" JT asks him.

"Dude really?" Y/N asks him as he watches the building.

"What?! You always be with all the hot celebrities. Who else am I supposed to go to with this?" JT asks him making Y/N chuckle.

"You're not supposed to go to no one else but me, dad or Zack.. How long have you known her?" Y/N asks him.

"For a week now, Y/N I swear she's been staring at me." JT tells him.

"Either that or she's staring because you're staring at her. You're like me in that regard, now... Have you talked to her yet?" Y/N asks.

"Yea a few times, we sit by each other during lunch everyday." JT answers which gets his brother's attention.

"Who sits down first?" Y/N asks.

"I do.. Then she comes and sits beside me followed by my friends." JT says making Y/N smirk.

"JT, just keep being you.. Keep your calm and just get to know her more." Y/N tells him.

"Keep being me? That's it?! I could've just listened to dad for that." JT replies making him laugh.

"That is it to be honest. The beautiful women in my life have liked me for me. And they've all worked out well for me." Y/N tells him.