CH. 7 There for you

May 22nd, 2010

"Scar did you bring the snacks?" Y/N asks as they are in his private jet

The two are flying to New Mexico to shoot the scenes there for Thor. They met Chris, Tom, Edris and a few other cast mates back in california. They all hit it off from the jump especially Y/N and Chris.

"Alright." Y/N says to Zack who he leaves in a different part of the jet.

"Y/N i'm trying to sleep." Scarlett replies lying down on the bed.

"She comes on my jet, lays in my bed. Yet doesn't have any snacks." Y/N says appalled.

"Look in my bag." Scarlett tells him as she rolls over and looks at him.

He grabs the bag off of the counter and gives it to her making her eye him strangely.

"What?" He asks.

"Why didn't you just go in the bag?" She asks as she digs inside of it.

"My mom taught me to never go in a lady's purse." He replies shrugging.

"Awww, you never talk about your mom." Scarlett says as she takes the big bag of gummies out.

"Because, we aren't exactly on the greatest of terms right now. Her or my younger sister to be exact." Y/N says as he sits down in the bed next to her.

"What? Why not?" She asks and he freezes for a second and she quickly realizes.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to or you're not ready." She says grabbing his arm.

"I'll tell you when i'm ready." He says as he eats one of the life savers.

"Thats fine by me. Now come on, I need a pillow." Scarlett says pulling him more on the bed.

"I have pillows on the bed." He replies.

"Where?" She asks and he looks around but doesn't find any.

"I really don't remember the last time I used this thing." Y/N says looking around the jet.

He rolls his eyes before sitting with his back against the small headboard. Scarlett lays her head on his thigh as he takes his phone out. He gets a notification that someone liked his post so he goes to instagram.

 He gets a notification that someone liked his post so he goes to instagram