CH. 14 Sooner than later pt1

Set of The Avengers

The camera moves off Y/N for a second so he stands up to readjust his clothes. The camera quickly starts up again so he sits down in a hurry to film the scene.

"Call every lab you know. Tell them to put up the spectrometers on the roof and calibrate them for gamma rays. I'll rough out a track algorithm, basic cluster recognition. Atleast we could rule out a few places" Banner says to Fury.

"АННННН" Y/N lets out loudly causing everyone to look at the young actor concerned.

"What's wrong kid?" Coulson and others ask walking closer to him.

The more experienced actors think that he's improving so they quickly adapt.

Natasha puts her arms around him rubbing his head with her other hand that isn't wrapped around him.

"I SAT ON MY BALLS!" Y/N calls out in real pain.

Everybody bust out laughing at him while he just leans back in the chair. Scarlett can't control her laughter as she leans over on him.

"Cut!" Josh yells.

"HOLY SHIT!!" Hemsworth says laughing with Evans and Clark Gregg who plays Coulson.

"Let's take 20 Josh." Y/N says weakly as even Josh and the Russo brothers are laughing.

"Everybody take 20 for Y/N's nuts." Josh calls out making them laugh harder.

"Two oscars and he still can't sit down properly." Caleb says laughing with Cobie Smulders.

Y/N doesn't say anything as he just tries to breathe through the pain.

"He's got the oscar nuts!" Mark says laughing with Samuel.

"Oscar nuts?" Caleb asks as he walks to them.

"Who the fuck is oscar and why would I want his nuts?" Y/N asks making Scarlett laugh again.

"Myth is that when you win two oscars you're doomed to sit on your nuts at least once a year on set." Samuel informs the two young actors.

"Anyone want to go back in time and play my role in Inception?" Y/N asks making them grin.

"Back in time, huh." Both of the Russo brothers think to themselves.

"Scar I need help." Y/N says as he turns to her.

"I can't help you with that if you're referring to a certain something." She tells him with a smirk.

"Can you push me over there to that couch?" Y/N asks making her laugh.

"Wait, why can't yo-"Y/N you need some ice?!" Caleb asks laughing, cutting him off.

"Fuck you." Y/N says shooting the brid at him.

Y/N flops off the chair, onto the couch and lays there. Scarlett sits down next to him with a small smile from what happened.

"Scarlett they need you in costume, said it's urgent." Robert tells her.

Y/N groans as he turns his body so that he's looking straight ahead. Robert sits next to him with a chuckle.

"You alright numb nuts?" Robert asks before snickering.

"Numb nuts is hilarious." Both of the Chris's say as they lean on each other and laugh.