CH. 34 Fellow Avengers

.

Y/N and Caleb arrive and see the fire Chris was talking about

Y/N and Caleb arrive and see the fire Chris was talking about. They have their guns in their pockets as Chris told them what happened on the way there.

"Ok so, getting the straps were a bit.." Y/N starts.

"Unnecessary." Caleb finishes with Y/N nodding as the get out of the truck.

"Who knows though.. Might have to use them again in the future." Y/N says.

"Oh for sure." Caleb replies.

"Chris, Elsa!" Y/N calls out as he and Caleb walk to them.

"Why do you guys have guns?" Chris asks them confused.

"We were going to shoot whoever did something to you." Y/N tells him as if it's obvious.

"We thought you got jumped man." Caleb adds making them chuckle lightly.

Chris and Y/N hug before he hugs Elsa. They hug Caleb and Y/N looks at Elsa's stomach. He remembers that she is pregnant before they start talking.

"Do they know what started it?" Caleb asks them before looking at the firefighters.

"Not yet, they said they will let us know." Chris answers as Elsa starts crying again so he wraps an arm around her.

"I'm sorry, it's the pregnancy emotions." Elsa tells them.

"You have every right to cry, we're the last ones that will judge you." Y/N says with Caleb nodding and she smiles.

"Did they examine you two? You're ok?" Caleb asks them as the couple pull apart.

"Yea, they said they would check her again though since she's pregnant.. There they come right now." Chris says as they take Elsa away.

"All of our stuff, clothes, cars, the memories.. all gone." Chris lets out as he stares at the burnt house.

"I have a house you two can move in until you're ready to look for a new home.. You'll be there by yourselves, free to do whatever you want." Y/N tells Chris.

"Y/N I couldn't possibly do-"Chris, take it." Caleb says cutting him off.

"I'm here for you brother.. Whatever you two need you got it." Y/N says and Chris nods before hugging him tightly.

"I appreciate you two for getting here so fast.. My family is in australia right now.." Chris tells them.

"We're your family too." Caleb replies making him smile and Elsa walks to them.

"They said i'm okay and that they'll call us with new information." Elsa tells them and Chris nods and hugs her.

"You guys ready?" Y/N asks.