CH. 5 Im doing it again

Los Angeles

Los Angeles

"What are you even making?" Y/N asks as they walk through the store.

"Pasta." She replies.

"Alfredo warrior." Y/N says making her gasp.

"You know what.. No." She says as she puts the food back.

"What are you doing?" He asks laughing.

"I am not an alfredo warrior." She tells him pointing at him.

"Only one way to prove it." He says with a smirk.

"Challenge accepted. Now go find a toy or something." Scarlett tells him.

"I am not a child." He retorts.

"Then go find a toy for Rose." Scarlett replies.

"You know, just cause I adore your daughter doesn't mean you can use her to get me to do things." Y/N says making her stop the cart.

She pulls her phone out and scrolls through it.

"What are you doing?" He asks curiously as she puts the phone to her ear.

"Hey baby, how are you?" Scarlett asks with a smile. Y/N squints his eyes at her figuring out who it is.

"That's nice, real quick. I'm at the store with Y/N and-

She stops as she pulls the phone from her ear and rubs her head from how loud Rose was.

"Rose says hi." Scarlett tells him as she hands him the phone with a smirk.

"Hey little buddy... Yea i'm here with your, one of a kind mom.." He says glaring at Scarlett who just smiles.

"Yes Rose I will go to the toy section and get you a Dora doll." He says as Scarlett raises her arms in victory.

"You're welcome Rose, your mom will call you later ok? Bye kiddo." He says then hands her the phone before walking away to the toy section. He turns and stares at Scarlett.

 He turns and stares at Scarlett