Flight conversations Pt2 {Megan Fox}

Y/N and Megan reach the bed and start kissing each other. He takes her hoodie off before ripping her shirt making her moan. He takes his shirt off while she takes the rest of her clothes off except her panties. Megan licks on his neck before sucking on it as he grips her ass.

She pulls his sweatpants and underwear down before putting his dick in her mouth with no hands. He lifts his foot to come out of them completely as he watches her. They've done this plenty of times before so their chemistry is unmatched. He knows her and she knows him.

Megan doesn't waste no time and deepthroats him. Getting all of it but two inches down her throat. She holds it as they make eye contact before pulling off.

Megan looks at him and he already knows what she wants. He smirks before lying down on the bed with his back leaned on the pillow. Megan crawls to him seductively, turning him on even more. When his dick twitches she catches it with her lips and bobs up and down. Y/N moans as she sucks hard while going up and down. She puts a hand at the bottom of his shaft and massages his balls with the other.

She keeps slurping on his dick filling the room with the sounds. Y/N moans when she jerks him with two hands while still bobbing up and down. She keeps doing this before pulling off to breathe. Megan smirks at his reaction as she keeps jerking him off. The sloppiness from the blowjob has gotten the whole areas wet. Megan licks his balls before sucking on one individually. She strokes his dick with her left hand as she holds his sack with the other.

"Megan." He lets out making her go back to giving him head.

She twirls her tongue around his tip before she deepthroats him again. He grabs the back of her head and starts thrusting up into her mouth. Megan moans as she loves when he fucks her face. Those same sloppy noises fill the room as the mess gets bigger.

"Megan.." He lets out as he gets closer.

Still fucking her throat she stares at him as his dick slides in and out of her mouth.

He moves his hand away as she jerks him off with two hands as he gets closer and closer. He lets her know he's finnna nut and she strokes him for a few seconds longer.

Megan deepthroats all of his length as he nuts down her throat. He moans as he grabs the back of her head with both hands. He fires rope after rope down her throat as she moans with him.

After letting all of it out he lets go and she pulls off with a grin. She drools his cum on his tip before slurping it off of it. Megan swallows it as she makes eye contact with him before showing him her empty tongue.

Y/N gets up as Megan goes to lay down. He gets on top of her and stares down at her before rubbing her pussy lips through her panties.

"Completely soaked." He says smirking as she moans from his touch.

He leans over and sucks on her neck, giving her a hickey. Megan moans from it and grabs the back of his head. With one hand he takes her panties off with her help. Y/N rubs her pussy lips gently making her moan again. He goes down and sucks on her titties as he inserts a finger.

"Y/N I need it, please.. Eat it." She tells him between moans.

He smirks at his control over her before coming up. He stares over her body as he admires her. Megan grabs his hand and sucks on his fingers. Y/N fingers her with two fingers making her moan again. He moves his fingers faster as she sucks on his more. Y/N wiggles his fingers inside of her making her pussy drip even more. He takes his fingers out and lets her taste it before he licks her pussy lips.