CH. 18 Flight coversations Pt1

August 3rd
On set of 21 jump street

Y/N and Caleb arrive on set and they walk into the building.

"Bro i'm so tired." Y/N says to Caleb as they walk slowly into the building.

"Who you telling? I don't know why even agreed to this." Caleb replies as he drinks his coffee.

"Bro you already got your movie to showcase your acting skills out so let's just have fun. Plus it's for 50m's so come on." Y/N tells him.

They enter the building and get greeted by the directors for the movie.

"Y/N, Caleb. It's an honor to meet you. I'm Phil and this is Chris." Phil says as they all shake hands.

"I'm sure it is an honor to meet me, nah i'm just playing. It's a pleasure to meet you two." Y/N says making them laugh.

"What do we have on the board for today?" Caleb asks.

"Well we're gonna let the cast meet and interact for a few before going over lines." Phil says.

"Alright let's go." Y/N replies as they walk to meet everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~

                 Hours later

Y/N sits down on his jet with Megan and somebody he became close with in 2009. The two men play cards while Megan gets her sleep.

 The two men play cards while Megan gets her sleep

"Maybe you should've song it to her. I mean it is your song." Y/N says to him before drinking his liquor.

"Maann you did great it wouldn't have made no difference... You just fucked up with Scarlett bro." Drake tells him as he throws down a card.

"Maybe... What's going on with you and riri?" Y/N replies as he throws a card down.

"We both couldn't commit." He replies shaking his head.

"Well, I guess it's a reason the three of us got so cool at the club." Y/N says since the three big stars have commitment issues.

"Big time." He replies taking a sip of his drink.

"You know who could commit though?" Y/N asks him.

"A certain red haired avenger?" Drake asks.

"A certain red haired avenger." Y/N answers taking a sip of his drink.

"When's the last time you talked to her?" He asks as Y/N looks out the window.