CH. 20 Snow gang {M}

Y/N sits on top of the snow hill in the neighborhood. It's snowing again and he didn't bring a jacket but he doesn't care. He sits looking into the distance as he just lets unwanted energy pass him by.

(Flashback)

"Y/N!!" His mom yells as he walks into the house.

His smile immediately falters as his whole family is standing there. His mom and Nia look pissed as they have their phones in their hands.

"What?" Y/N asks.

"Why would you do that to that poor girl?" His mom asks as she gets in his face.

"I didn't do shit." Y/N replies as he's already pissed that she didn't even come see him while he was in jail.

"DONT TALK TO HER LIKE THAT!!" Nia yells.

"Fuck you!" Y/N replies making Nia try to slap him.

He catches her hand at the last second and pushes her into the couch. His mom walks up and slaps him but he catches it again. Y/N doesn't push her he just walks away.

"THE JUDGE FOUND ME INNOCENT!! WHY ARE YOU ON HER SIDE??!" Y/N yells at his mother.

"YOU KNOW THE COURT CAN BE PAID OFF!!" Nia yells with his mom agreeing.

"WHAT DID SHE DO TO YOU ALL TO MAKE YOU LOVE HER MORE THAN ME??!!!" Y/N asks as the room goes quiet.

"Y/N." Justin says trying to stop the argument.

"NO JUSTIN! EVER SINCE SHE GOT HERE, YOU TWO HAVE BEEN ON HER SIDE NO MATTER WHAT!!" He yells as a tear rolls down his eye and he twitches with rage.

"Y/N." His dad calls out making him slowly turn to him.

"I know this is infuriating but don't talk to your mom or your sister like that" His dad tells him.

"But they can talk to me however they want right?" Y/N asks his father.

"No Y/N-"I CARRIED YOU FOR NINE MONTHS, I WILL TALK TO YOU HOWEVER I WANT!!" His mom yells cutting his dad off.

"I DIDNT ASK TO BE BORN!!" Y/N snaps as the room goes quiet again.

"Maybe that's it... You wanted a daughter... And you a sister."Y/N says looking at the two.

"I DONT KNOW WITH YOU, MAYBE YOULL TRY TO KILL HER!!" Nia shouts.

"HE LITERALLY WON THE CASE!! ARE YALL CRAZY??!" Zack asks as he enters the room.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME?!" Their mom asks her oldest son.

"No, don't defend me Zack... If they want me to be the villain.. I will play the villain.. As only I know how." Y/N says before taking one last look at his family then walking off.

                            (Flashback over)

Tears fall from his eyes as the memory haunts him. Y/N looks into the sky as he thinks of his mother. The lady who helped add to his downfall...

"When all I needed was your love... you gave it to her." Y/N says as the tears keep falling.

"THAT BITCH!!" Y/N yells thinking of Scaria..

"OVER YOUR OWN SON!" Y/N yells as he looks up at the dark sky.

Y/N clenches his fist before yelling angrily. Lightning strikes in the background as he lets it out.