CH. 19 Family

Parts unknown

Y/N and Megan ride in the Range Rover as Zack drives to their family's house. Zack is the oldest, followed by Y/N, Nia, Justin then Eva.

"They better not bother me Zack I promise you." Y/N says as Megan sits in his lap and rubs his shoulders.

"Y/N relax, our siblings will be the least of your worries." Zack says making Y/N blink.

"What?" Y/N asks.

"We thought it was just your siblings." Megan says.

"Nope, our cousins are there too." Zack replies making Y/N sigh.

"Well, we won't be staying there." Y/N says as he takes out his phone.

"Y/N come on.-"I'll murder all of them." Y/N says cutting Zack off.

"You know dad would want you to stay." Zack says and Megan can see the battle Y/N has with himself.

She puts a hand on his face and rubs his cheek ever so lightly. He sighs as he just holds Megan close to him.

"Let's get this over with." Y/N lets out before closing his eyes.

~~~~~~~~

           L/N family house

           L/N family house

"We're here." Zack says with a smile.

"Woah, this is nice." Megan says as she sees the house for the first time.

"Yaaayyy, ok we've been here long enough. Let's go back home." Y/N says as he pats Zack on the shoulder.

"We are home." Zack says as he parks in the driveway.

"You're home." Y/N tells him as he gets out of the truck. He grabs his and Megan's bags as Zack gets his own.

"Y/N maybe this is a chance to reconnect with them. I don't know about your cousins though." Megan says as they walk to the front door.

"Anyone besides dad can connect themselves to hell." Y/N replies making her roll her eyes.

"What are you gonna think when they're excited to see you?" Zack asks as he knocks on the door.

"That they want to spend my money." He replies before the door answers.

"ZAACCKKK!!!" His younger sister Nia calls out before stepping out and hugging him.

Y/N walks by them and into the home before he sits the bags down. He sighs as Megan walks to him and wraps an arm around his waist.

"Relax." Megan whispers in his ear.

"Well look who it is." A voice says making Y/N sigh again.