CH. 38 Y/N's Angels

Y/N sits on the ground, knees up with his forearms across them

Y/N sits on the ground, knees up with his forearms across them. He holds his wrist as he lays his head down on his arm... 7 Weeks ago his mansion got burnt down.. 7 weeks ago he went into a coma.

When he went into the coma from hitting his head on the ground he had a certain number of loved ones.. When he woke up.. he now has less.

"I'm sorry." Y/N lets out with tears in his eyes.

Hands wrap around his arms as the person hugs him from behind. He turns and sees Emilia snuggling against his neck. He grabs her hand and holds it before looking back up at the tombstone.

"I'll see you again one day." Y/N says before he gets up with Emilia's help.

Emilia fixes the bandage that's wrapped around his head. Y/N has been wearing this the entire time but obviously only noticing it now. She tightens it back up and hands him his cane. They walk back to the truck and she drives him to the new mansion.

~~~~

Y/N walks into the new mansion with the help of his cane

Y/N walks into the new mansion with the help of his cane. Eva and Rose run up to him, hugging him around his legs due to his height. He puts a hand on their shoulders and puts on a smile for them.

"Y/N, come eat!" Nia calls out to him and the two girls run to the living to go play with their new dora dolls.

"Take it easy." Emilia tells him and he nods before he walks to the kitchen.

~~

Y/N walks in the big kitchen and sees Zoe, Ana, Candice, Nina and Jennifer. Sitting with his dad and his younger brother JT. He smiles at the girls and waves as they all say hi in their own ways.

"There he is." John says as he stands up and hugs his son.

"You feeling any better?" His father asks him.