CH. 37 Baby Scare

Y/N walks into the mansion heated from Adrian playing with Emilia... That situation with that creep at the park is still in his head as he's had enough of this shit.. Eva and Rose were in danger. And now someone he hates is playing with Emilia...

"Y/N don't do anything stupid." Megan tells him before going back upstairs.

Y/N rolls his eyes as he walks to his room and grabs his hoodie. He smells something funny but ignores it.

Zack, Caleb, Quan and Ray walk in behind him. He takes off his jacket before putting on a hoodie. He grabs his glock and walks out of the mansion with them behind him.

"Your gonna shoot him?" Zack asks as he follows his brother.

"No im just gonna beat him silly, the gun is if I need it." Y/N replies.

"I'll shoot him if you don't." Caleb says.

Emilia walks up to the door with her bag from her shoot across town. She looks confused as she sees the gun on his waist. She quickly puts it together and stops him.

"No, no, no." Emilia tells him as she drops her bag and puts her hands on his chest.

"Emilia h-"Y/N, relax." Emilia tells him cutting him off.

"RELAX?! Knowing him he probably leaked it!.. and then he gone comment that on Instagram.. Acting like we don't know what he's doing." Y/N snaps at her and she just stares at him.

"Are you done?" Emilia asks him.

"No." He answers and goes to walk away but she grabs his hands and pulls him back to her.

"How are you not angry?" Y/N asks her confused.

"Because, that doesn't do anything to me!" Emilia tells him which leaves him taken aback.

"Someone leaked the information, so what? I was going to come forward about it sooner or later and I still will.. This doesn't hurt me.. in fact.. It helped me to know that i'd get that much support." Emilia starts.

"However I do think this was to get you riled up.." Emilia explains to him.

"How you are right now." Emilia says as she's looking up at him.

"Close your eyes." Emilia tells him and he does it as Zack starts sniffing the air.

"Come on, you know what to do." She says as she massages his shoulders.

Y/N takes a deep breath before he releases it slowly. Emilia puts her hands on the back of his neck. Rubbing his throat gently with her thumbs as he keeps breathing. After a few minutes he opens his eyes again and he finally relaxes.

"Now please, go inside with me." Emilia says as she holds his hands.

Quan and Zack sniff around some more, with their eyes widening from what they smell.

"Ok." Y/N tells her before he kisses her.

"SKKKRRRRRTTTTTT!!!"

A black escalade pulls up on them and the door opens up. Mr. Argent steps out looking worried and yells at them.

"GET AWAY FROM THE HOUSE!!" Zack yells alongside Mr. Argent.

Y/N turns around and the house gets hit by multiple molotovs. A molotov goes off right by Y/N and so he grabs Emilia and rolls out of the way. Some of the fire burns his shoe but Caleb quickly puts it out.