CH.4 First Interview Back

"Where is Y/N?" Scarlett asks as she just finished getting her makeup done for the interview

"I thought he was with you." Robert replies as he looks at her.

He was added at the last minute to the interview to take care of Y/N. In case some of the questions got a little out of hand.

"Last time I saw him he was in his dressing room." The security guard informs them.

"I'll look by his room, you look elsewhere." Robert says making Scarlett nod.

They split in different directions looking for their younger friend. Robert checks him room and finds it with no Y/N. Scarlett walks around the back and doesn't see him either.

"BANG!"

"BANG!!"

"BANG!!!"

Scarlett runs to the sound and her eyes widen when she sees the cause of it. Y/N punches the wall repeatedly and his hand bleeds. She runs to him and grabs him by his shoulders.

"Y/N HEY!" Scarlett yells while turning him around.

He cocks back his fist to hit her and she freezes a little form the sight. He realizes it's her and stops himself. Throwing himself back into the wall just not to hit her.

"I'm sorry... Im so sorry." He tells her as he backs away from her.

She settles down and walks to him slowly as he keeps backing away. She looks down to his bleeding hand and he puts it behind his back.

"What's wrong?" She asks him as he's backed into a corner.

"Scarlett stay away, I don't want to hurt you. They're- they're gonna say I hurt you." Y/N stutters out.

"Hey, you're not gonna hurt me. We're ok, tell me what's wrong?" Scarlett asks him.

"Nothing.. It's silly.. I just, lost it." Y/N says to her nervously.

"Y/N.. What happened?" She asks again softer this time.

She stares into his eyes and he stares back. He tries to look away but something beating inside of him doesn't allow him to. He sighs before picking up his phone and sliding down a wall. He holds it up for her to grab it and she does.

"Michael Bay and The Transformers Franchise will select Adrian Welter to replace Y/N L/N. Scaria Robertson will replace Megan Fox. The third movie in the franchise titled "Dark of the Moon" is expected to gross even more than the first two films. Adrian who this year has been named the number one actor for the age 20 over Caleb Brown. It is his first time being ranked at the top due to Y/N topping the list the last three years."