Chapter 34 ^{M}

Next Morning

Y/N wakes up and sees Emilia staring down at him, grinning. She kisses him and he kisses back, he's a little surprised when she slips her tongue in his mouth.

All of a sudden he feels his dick get devoured by someone. They pull up, sucking slowly and hardly on his dick.

"Plop."

Y/N moans through the kiss and Emilia giggles at him. He feels lips wrap around his tip and feels two mouthes latch onto the sides of his dick. Emilia pulls from the kiss and lets him look down.

Y/N smirks at the three women and they grin back at him

Y/N smirks at the three women and they grin back at him. He smacks Emilia's ass hard, making her moan and bite her lips. Emilia leans over his chest and gets into a doggystyle position, arching her back. He grips her ass before slipping two fingers into her already wet pussy. Emilia moans as he thrust his fingers back and forth inside of her. Everytime he shoves them inside of her, he rubs her clit with his thumb. Adding to his girlfriend's pleasure as she smiles.

Candice twirls her tongue around his tip while Nina and Jessica lick up and down the sides of his shaft. Candice grabs his sack and spits on it before massaging it. She sucks on the first three inches while Jessica and Nina suck on the shaft.

"This was a nice way to wake up." Y/N says as he fingers Emilia and watches the beautiful ebony woman suck his dick.

"We.. mhhmmm, tried to wait for you.. but we had some fun!" Emilia lets out between moans.

Candice moves and gets into a 69 position, with her feet resting under Emilia. Jessica and Nina move to where she once was and begin sucking on his balls. Y/N lets out a moan and Emilia giggles at his reaction. Candice plants her hands on the bed beside his hips.

Nina holds the bottom of his shaft upright for her. Candice leans down and devours him, getting all nine inches down her throat.

"Fuck!!" Y/N lets out as the girls look surprised by Candice.

"Shiitt!!!" Emilia cries out as she orgasms on his fingers and rolls off to his side.

Jessica moves and gets between him and Emilia. She grabs his hand and sucks on the fingers that she came around. Emilia smirks at her before she sucks in her titties.

Candice and Nina turn into an epic duo as they work him. Candice deepthroats him repeatedly and he smacks her ass with both hands. Using her neck she bobs up and down fast. Burping noises are heard in the room as his dick is wet as hell. The saliva drips down and travels to his balls where Nina is. She grabs one of them and sucks on the other. Nina moans as she's wrapped up in her lust. The same as the other four she's with right now.

Emilia and Jessica moan loudly as they start scissoring each other. They hold each other as they grind into each other repeatedly. Y/N watches them for a few seconds before he starts fingering candice. She moans around his dick, adding to the feeling.