CH. 41 What happened?

"The fuck do you want?" Y/N asks Scaria as she smirks at him.

"I, don't want anything.. I just wanted to say hi." Scaria replies as she takes a step closer to him and he glares at her.

"If you fuck with him I will end you." Megan tells her as she walks up.

"Aww heeyyy Megan, looking a little big these days.. a little crispy." Scaria says with a smile.

"I'm pregnant by Y/N. I don't need to cut myself to keep a man in my life." Megan replies with a smirk that everyone on their side matches.

"Now you're a glorified slut that he will never solely choose." Scaria retorts making Benny, Vince and Roy laugh.

"I already chose her based off the fact she's pregnant ya dumb bitch." Y/N replies before he starts looking for Emilia again.

"And aren't you fucking Mr. Shrimp dick over there?" Megan asks her talking about Adrian.

Robert notices that he's looking around for her and walks to him. He glares at Scaria before whispering to Y/N.

"She walked out by herself, I don't know where she went though." Robert tells him making him nod.

"We can fuck them up right here." Caleb whispers to Y/N.

"Say it out loud bitch." Vince says to Caleb as Y/N glares at them.

Caleb and Chris go to charge at him making him flinch. Y/N sticks his arms out and stops them causing them to look at him confused.

They all look at Y/N and see the unemotional expression on his face.

"Y/N.. We're gonna need you to leave the premises." The owner of the building tells him making him roll his eyes.

"We didn't even start the fight." Caleb replies to the older man.

"He's a friend of Scaria's.. let's go." Robert says as he pats a shoulder on Y/N.

"Come on, let's get you two out of here." Lizzie says as she grabs Y/N and Megan by the hand.

Y/N just stares down his cousins as he feels people pushing him back. Scaria blows him a kiss as Adrian helps Colin up.

(Flashback Over)

January 2012

"And that was the end of the party?" Kate asks him as he takes a pull from his blunt