CH. 8 Have To Rise!

June 1st, 2010

"This film, Inception

"This film, Inception. Came out a week ago and I must say I had the pleasure of seeing it. You my friend, are a generational talent." Jimmy says and the crowd claps loudly with cheers.

"Thank you my friend." Y/N replies with a hand on his chest.

"So Y/N, you obviously have worked with Christopher Nolan and Cillian Murphy before. Like we just talked about like a few minutes ago." Jimmy says making the crowd chuckle.

"Literally a few minutes ago, yes." Y/N replies, he has on an all black suit. Which he wears on certain movies for a reason.

"What made you want to do another movie with those two?" Jimmy asks him.

"Well I mean, it's Christopher Nolan, it's Cillian Murphy.. Why wouldn't I want to do another movie with them?" He asks making the audience cheer.

"No but this cast and I mean the entire cast is wonderful man. And those two are just some of the most genuine people you can get to know. I remember this one time when we were on the set of batman begins." Y/N says and he gets cut off as the crowd cheers for the first batman movie he did.

"It was the first day of shooting for batman begins and somehow a man got on set. He ran at me with a knife and Cillian completely smacked him with a chair." Y/N says making the crowd go crazy.

"Cillian?!" Jimmy asks surprised.

"It was insane and after, Cillian goes... "You don't fuck with the kid." And then winks at me before dropping the chair on the guy." Y/N says laughing.

"It sounds so smooth, you wouldn't expect it from Cillian." Jimmy says laughing.

"You wouldn't and then Nolan threw his director's chair at the guy. He started yelling "GET THIS MOTHERFUCKER OFF MY SET!!" Y/N says laughing with Jimmy who smacks his desk.

"Wow, they seem really protective of you. I mean that has to be a good feeling." Jimmy says.

"It is man and those two also were some of the only ones along with you. Who still checked on me a year ago and I thank you guys for it." Y/N tells him sincerely.

"Your welcome Y/N, I remember after batman first came out. My son was a huge fan of your batman and he still is. You came to his birthday party and surprised him." Jimmy says making the crowd aww at the photo they show of Y/N, Jimmy and his son.

"You even called me cool and I never let my son forget it." Jimmy says making everyone laugh.

"Jimmy leaves his children notes of all the cool things celebrities have said abo-"ALL RIGHT ITS NOW TIME TO VIEW THE BOX OFFICE NUMBERS FOR INCEPTION!!" Jimmy yells cutting Y/N off who laughs.