CH. 33 Helping Lizzie

(Story will continue in its current direction🫡)

November 3rd, 2011

"Y/N and Emilia, tell me... How long have you two been knowing each other?" Jimmy Kimmel asks them on his show.

"Ladies first." Y/N says making her grin.

"Well, we first met at Megan Fox's photoshoot for her new makeup line." Emilia answers.

"Which launches February 4th, 2012 by the way." Y/N adds making the audience clap and cheer.

"That's right." Jimmy says as he pulls out a picture of Emilia, Scarlett, Elizabeth, Nina and Jessica.

"Damn." Y/N and Emilia let out as the crowd oouus from how great the girls look.

"Damn indeed." Jimmy replies making them chuckle for a few seconds before settling down.

"Now Y/N, Emilia... You two have been seen on set with the same colored hair." Jimmy says as a picture of them on the screen pop up.

The audience laughs as the two of them are in director chairs. Drinking frappes from mcdonald's with big blue coats on them.

"Ahhhh, the white hair." Y/N replies with a smile making them laugh.

"Those coats were quite big weren't they." Emilia says looking at them again.

"Speaking of big, Y/N.. The trailer for the first season of Game of Thrones has come out." Jimmy says and the audience claps and cheers.

"There is a scene in there, I believe with your character and Lena Headey's character. Y/N and Cersei." Jimmy says making Emilia and the crowd go crazy.

"Yeesss! There is a scene with them." Emilia adds smiling.

"Here, is what Lena had to say about it." Jimmy tells him and the screen shows her interview a day ago with him.

~~

"So Lena, what was it like shooting that scene with Y/N?" Jimmy asks her as she smiles.

"Oh, my, god!" Lena answers slowly making the crowd and Jimmy laugh.

"We were naked of course, and so he had on a sock that covered his uhhh-"Special part." Jimmy says for her making them all laugh.

"Exactly, and let me tell you.. It was huge." Lena says making the audience laugh and cheer.

"What color was the sock?" Jimmy asks.

"Blue, it was a big blue sock." Lena answers making the audience laugh.

"Anything happen during the scene or was it simple?" He asks her.

"Weellll, let's just say.. the bed got wet." Lena answers with a grin making them all go crazy.

~~

Emilia, Jimmy and the audience go crazy as Y/N just stands up. He bows before them and then sits back next to Emilia. They settle down and Jimmy just looks at Y/N.

"Yea." Y/N says making them laugh.

"Emilia what do you think?" Jimmy asks and she snaps out of it making them laugh.

"Hot, it was so hot." Emilia answers making Y/N wrap an arm around her shoulders.

"Not as hot as what we did that night." Y/N whispers in her ear making her get a flashback.