CH. 24 lowkey anti pt2

September 8th

"Twin we're about to get some lunch. You want anything?" Leo asks him.

"Nah i'm about to chill until the next scene." Y/N says as he walks to his trailer.

"You sure man? You have eaten with us in a week. You good?" Jamie asks.

"Yea ima just gonna... lay down." Y/N tells them as he walks up the steps.

When he gets inside he sits on the couch immediately. He leans his head back and closes his eyes. Quickly reaching a point where he can drift into sleep.

However his phone goes off making his eyes shoot open. Y/N grabs the phone and sees that it's a call from RDJ. He hesitates on if he should answer right now. Letting out a yawn, he makes his decision.

"Hello." Y/N says with his eyes closed.

"Hey, what's going on buddy?" Robert asks him.

"Nothing, in my trailer before we shoot again." Y/N replies.

"Yea? What movie?" Robert asks interested.

"Uhhh 21 jump street." He replies.

"You're doing that with Cal-"Wait no, django." Y/N corrects himself as he cuts him off.

"You're in your trailer for django right now?" Robert asks confused.

"Mhm." Y/Na answers as he lays down on the couch now.

"They're working you hard huh?" Robert asks.

"Yea, i'm just ready to go home and get some sleep... Actually though, Megan's cravings already came in. I'll probably have to get her some weird food combination." Y/N lets out before yawning.

"Megan's cravings?? She's pregnant?!" Robert asks shocked.

"Yup." Y/N replies popping the p.

"But then again I could just get someone to get it." Y/N keeps rambling as Robert is tryna process the new information.

"Who's the father kid?" Robert asks.

"You're talking to him." Y/N lets out as he rolls to his other side.

"Your having a kid?!" Robert asks completely surprised.

"Yea man, shits crazy." Y/N replies as Robert is still quiet.

"I mean it makes sense, I been dumping in her constantly." Y/N lets out before yawning again.

"Hey Rob i'm gonna go to sleep man." Y/N tells him.

"Uhh yea, alright.. Congratulations kid i'm happy for you.. Let me know if you need anything." Robert says supportively but still shocked.

"I will, thanks Robert." Y/N replies before Robert hangs up.

Y/N finally dozes off until he has to get back up to shoot.

~~~~~~~~~~

When Y/N woke up they started filming again. After a long day, Y/N has officially finished majority of his scenes for django. He has a few left with 21 jump street and then he'll be clear.

As Y/N walks off set he sees a woman waiting on her ride. She looks familiar to him but he can't really put his finger on it.

"I didn't know you were a starer." She says to him with a small smile.