CH. 9 One step forward, Two steps back

"I'm going to fuck that bitch up!" She says making Y/N smirk.

"Please don't, she gone say you dropped a building on her." Y/N replies taking a sip of his drink.

He lays on the couch talking to a very good friend of his.

"Even if she does I know you'll bond me out." She replies.

"You wouldn't even get a chance to learn anyone's name in there." Y/N replies making the duo laugh.

"Hey I have to go, please don't hesitate to call me if you need to." She tells him over the phone.

"You either, be careful." Y/N says to her.

"You too, bye Y/N." She says.

"Bye Megan." He replies before hanging up.

His phone goes off and he looks down, seeing the notification.

"From Big Fox 🦊"

"You should give it a chance when you're ready, Scarlett isn't Scaria."

He smiles at the text before he hears footsteps coming downstairs. He sprints to the kitchen and puts the plate on the table.

"Good morning Y/N!" Rose says smiling running to him giving him a hug.

"Good morning buddy." He replies smiling.

"Come eat your food and watch your cartoons." He tells her and she lifts her arms up.

He pulls her into the air before running around the kitchen. He makes airplane noises as she giggles the entire time. He sits her in her chair and pushes her up closer to the table.

 He sits her in her chair and pushes her up closer to the table

"Enjoy your food Bestie." He says before going to the TV and turning it on.

He grabs the other plate of food and walks out. Right before he leaves he sees her take a big bite. She smiles at the food before she keeps eating. He walks upstairs with a smile as he looks for the woman who owns him right now.

He knocks on her door and it opens just from the knock. Scarlett lays in the bed sleeping as he walks to her.

As he approaches her he gets the most haunting flashback. The reason that started it all.

(Flashback)

2009

Y/N walks into his room and sees his girlfriend sleeping in bed. He walks to her and when he gets close she jumps up screaming at him. She has a knife in hand and he backs up out of shock.