CH. 13 A new man

February 27th, 2011
Oscars

"Hello ladies and gentlemen, I know it's been a long night but we finally will bring it to a close." Kate Beckinsale says.

"The five men nominated in this category delivered resonating, evocative, and captivating performances. Here are the nominees for performance by an actor in a leading role." She finishes with a smile.

COLIN FIRTH
The King's Speech

Y/N L/N
Inception

JEFF BRIDGES
True Grit

JESSE EISENBERG
The Social Network

JAMES FRANCO
127 Hours

"And the oscar goes to..." Kate says as she opens the envelope.

"Y/N L/N." She says with a smile at the young actor in the crowd.

The crowd erupts into cheers as Y/N smirks and stands up. Zack yells happily before hugging Y/N tightly.

"WAY TO GO CHAMP!" Zack yells making Y/N smile.

"LEETTSS GOOO!!" Caleb yells as he does his handshake with Y/N.

"OH MY GOD, CONGRATS BESTIE!!" Megan squeals smiling as she hugs him before he walks to the stage.

"This is the second oscar and second nomination for Y/N L/N." The computerized voice says as Y/N walks to the stage.

He grabs the oscar from Kate as they both smile and hug. A picture gets taken of them before she walks away and he steps to the microphone.

Y/N looks down at the ground before lifting his head up flashing his smile. Making the crowd go crazy before he chuckles a little.

"First I would like to say Thank you to God... Thank you to the academy for this award." Y/N says as he looks down at it.

"It's a shame that my good friend Christoper Nolan didn't win it for best director.. Although the movie won four other oscars tonight.. This one makes five. He did an unbelievable job and I want to thank him for never giving up on me." Y/N says looking at Nolan in the crowd. The crowd claps and cheers for Nolan.

"You know you wouldn't have thought the movie made over a Billion at the box office the way Rex and David talked bad about it." Y/N says looking over at the critics in their own little area.

The crowd oooss making Rex and David gulp while looking at Y/N. He chuckles at the crowd before waving it off.

"Relax guys, i'm just joking." He says before winking at them, then smiling at the audience making them laugh.

"But no seriously guys, I appreciate all the love I have been getting... After the year I had in 2009.. This means the world to me.. Thank you to Marvel for giving me a second chance." Y/N says seriously.

"Thank you to my brother Caleb, who has a movie coming out this year and I must say.... He will be joining me in having an oscar soon." He says making the crowd clap and cheer.

"Thank you to my brother Zack, Megan, RDJ, Chris, Cillian, Tom. Just everyone I worked with on Iron man 2, Thor and inception." He says receiving applause.