CH. 23 Who told?

Y/N and Megan stand in the living room as Y/N does measurements for when they baby proof the house. They decided that they will live here during her pregnancy. When one of them gets in a serious relationship. Y/N will buy the house next door and she will live in there.

Zack walks to his brother and pushes him into the wall. Y/N pushes him back before yelling at him angrily.

"THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" Y/N asks.

"MY PROBLEM??!!" Zack asks yelling back as he grabs Y/N and throws him over the couch.

Y/N gets up and tackles his brother to the ground. The two brothers get up and start to charge at each other.

"Zack what's going on?" Megan asks as she steps in front of Y/N making them stop.

"Y/N HAS BEEN CUTTING HIMSELF!!" Zack yells pointing at him.

The soon to be parents both share shocked expressions. Zack notices Megan's face and starts to put two and two together.

"You knew?" Zack asks as he looks at her.

"Zack I wa-"YOU KNEW HE CUT HIMSELF!!" Zack yells cutting her off as he steps to her.

Y/N steps in front of her as the two brothers eye each other down.

"Don't you ever... step to her again." Y/N warns Zack.

Megan walks between them and splits them up again.

"He didn't mean it Y/N, he wouldn't hurt me and you know that." Megan tells him as Zack has become her brother.

"Yes I knew Zack... I didn't tell anyone because I didn't know why or need to.. I told him repeatedly that it wasn't ok but I also told him that i'll be there for him." Megan tells him.

"I wasn't gonna leave him to patch up himself all alone.. Just be glad he came to one of us instead of none of us." Megan says as she gets overly emotional.

"Megan i'm sorry, I would never hurt you." Zack says to her softly.

"YOU!! Are getting on my nerves! All we do for you and you wanted to end your life!!" Zack yells at his brother.

"BECAUSE SHE LEFT STILL BELIEVING I TRIED TO KILL MY GIRLFRIEND!!!" Y/N yells at Zack making him step back.

"Can you two not do this right now, we have a bigger situation." Megan tells them as the tears are already in her eyes making Y/N think clearly.

"What is bigger than this?" Zack asks as Megan lets them think.

"Who told?" Y/N asks as he looks at the both of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N I swear to you I didn't tell anybody." Megan tells him as he hugs her.

"I know love I know, relax." Y/N says as she cries into his chest.

"Where did they even get the picture?" Zack asks.

"Let me see it." Y/N says.

"I got it deleted off the internet already but here is a picture of it." Zack says.

Zack takes out his phone and shows him the post from the blog.

"That looks like..." Y/N lets out as he eyes the background.

"What?" Zack asks.

"My bed." Y/N says as him and his brother eye each other.

"Who could've gotten that close to you though?" Zack asks.