CH.2 Rose

(Flashback)

"GET OFF OF HER!!" The cop yells as he and the other one charge at me.

"What? I didn't hurt her-"SHUT UP!" The cop says cutting me off.

The other cop checks on Scaria and the other slams me against a wall. He cuffs me and pulls me to the side.

"I DID'NT DO SHIT YOU BITCH ASS PIG!!" I yell at the cop.

"Son you have her blood on your hands, give it up." The other says.

"I need paramedics here immediately." The cop checking Scaria says.

"Take him away." The other cops says.

                      (Flashback scene over)

"Hey come on, you've been quiet this whole time. Tell me about yourself." Scarlett says as she drives.

Her voice snaps him out of his thoughts. Making the young actor turn to her. He stares at her for a second before speaking.

"Like what?" Y/N asks.

"Anything." She replies.

"I wish I was an only child and I don't like to be around a lot of people." He tells her.

"Same for me, especially with how long i've been in the business. The men and women can be very creepy." Scarlett replies as she pulls into a Bruster's.

"You like Bruster's?" Y/N asks surprised.

"Duhh, who doesn't?" Scarlett asks smiling.

"You'd be surprised." Y/N replies as they get out.

"Trust me i'm sure of it, it's good no one is here too." She says taking his arm with hers as she walks to order.

"What do you want?" She asks.

"Ladies first." He replies as he doesn't really want to let her know what he wants.

"Such a gentleman." She says dramatically, making him laugh with her.

"OH M GEE!!" The lady at the counter yells smiling at them. It catches Y/N off guard making him squint quickly.

"Hey how are you?" Scarlett asks with a smile.

"YOUR SCARLETT- YOUR Y/N.. OH MY GOODD!!" She shouts smiling.

"You're the only one working tonight?" Y/N asks her.

"Yea it's just me, sorry I fanned out for a second. What would you guys like?" She asks.

"It's perfectly fine, I'll have a bowl of butter pecan." Scarlett tells her.

"I'll have oreo ice cream in a bowl." Y/N tells her.

"Ok coming right up." She tells them before walking away.

"She's a big fan of yours." Y/N tells Scarlett joking.

"Oh stop it, she was staring from how gorgeous you are." Scarlett replies laughing.

"If it's between you and me i'm sure people would rather stare at you." Y/N says smiling.

"Oh yea? And how would you know?" She asks.

"Because it's what i'd do." He replies before he turns to the girl who has returned with their ice cream.