CH. 21 Unexpected

Y/N wakes up to Megan sitting on his side as he lays on the bed. She has on one of his shirts which is huge on her. Along with black tights and black ankle socks. He yawns as he stretches before closing his eyes again.

"What are you doing?" He asks her.

"One of your cuts reopened last night." She tells him as she rubs a warm rag over his wrist.

"Hold on i'll be back, don't move." She tells him before she walks out of the room.

"Wasn't going to." He replies as he just lays there, floating in and out of sleep.

After a few minutes he hears footsteps approaching the door.

"About time you got back." Y/N says as the footsteps get closer before walking out.

Megan finally walks back in the room and sits in her previous spot.

"Megan." He calls out.

"Yes." She replies as she rubs the ointment on the cuts.

"I started cutting myself because I wanted to see her again." He confesses making her stop her movements.

"Then it became a stress response to everything." He tells her as she rubs his chest.

"Why did you want to see her again?" Megan asks him.

"To tell her I didn't do it again." He replies looking up at the ceiling.

Megan wraps the bandage on his wrist before using the pin and tape to secure it. She pats it lightly before straddling him.

"You know you didn't do it." She says before giving him a peck on the lips.

"That's all that matters now." She finishes before kissing him longer this time.

"Come on." She says as she hops off of him.

She puts on one of his hoodies and throws him one as well.

"How are you gonna distribute my hoodies?" Y/N asks as he puts it on.

"Because." She replies as he puts his socks on and she gives him his slides.

"Because what?" He asks as he stands up and yawns again.

"I told you about half of these hoodies." She says with a smirk as he glares at her.

"Come on i'm hungry." She says pulling him by his hand.

They get to the kitchen and see everybody in there already. Megan greets all of them as he greets some of them.

"Those are your plates over there." John tells the two actors.

"Thank you." Megan replies with a smile as she walks to the plate holding his hand.

"Who made this?" Y/N asks as he picks up the plate and eyes it.