CH. 27 Media Games

(To all readers.. The main focus right now is the reaper story untill we get to Endgame. then this will be the main story...
Every movie, I will be doing chapters of this story, the game of thrones story and the football story)

September 30th, 2011

"Megan let's go." Y/N calls out as he waits for her downstairs.

Megan comes out of the room and walks downstairs to him. He kisses her before putting a hand on her stomach.

"We're having a baby." She says excitedly making him smile.

"We're gonna be late to the first meeting come on." Y/N says as he grabs her hand and walks to the car.

" Y/N says as he grabs her hand and walks to the car

"You ok? You look tired." Megan says looking him in the eyes.

"I'm fine just had trouble sleeping." Y/N replies making her nod.

"How much was this?" Megan asks as she gets in.

"Not that much." Y/N replies smirking as he hits the gas.

~~~~~~~

Y/N and Megan walk into the building and see the people in there staring. Y/N nods his head to them while Megan smiles and waves.

"I'm gonna let them know we're here." Megan tells him before walking up to the desk.

Y/N sits down in a corner and closes his eyes, trying to get some rest. All of a sudden he feels someone's presence in front of him. He opens his eyes and sees a little girl with a picture of him.

It's a picture of him in the reaper gear during the iron man 2 movie. It's creased as it's clearly been folded up. He smiles a little before grabbing the marker.

"Hi, what's your name?" Y/N asks.

"Maggie." She says nervously.

"My name is Y/N.. You don't have to be nervous. You worked up the courage to come over here, don't lose it." Y/N says making her smile.

Y/N writes a note to her on the picture.

"To my dear friend Maggie. Always be yourself and don't let others affect you."

"There you go Maggie." Y/N says to her and she smiles.

"Can I have a hug?" She asks.

"Come on." He says laughing a little.

As she goes away, Megan walks to him and sits beside him.

"That was sweet of you." Megan tells him.

"Almost seems like you want a girl." Megan says jokingly making him laugh.

"A girl wouldn't be bad." Y/N admits.