CH. 22 Storks will fly

Three weeks later

Y/N just got done shooting for Django and he's now getting drinks with Leo and Jamie. The three sit at a table in Leo's house just talking.

"This shit is ridiculous." Jamie says as he throws the card down.

"It really is." Leo adds as he throws a card out.

"I have no clue what you guys are talking bout.. uno." Y/N says as he throws his card out.

"Yea right." Leo replies.

"Come on twin, you really think I would do such a thing?" Y/N asks with an innocent face.

"Yes, because you're my twin." Leo says glaring at the young actor who many have called his twin.

The twin thing comes from the aura they both possess which is similar in terms as presence. They both are phenomenal actors and it just so happens that they both are deemed as highly attractive.

"And that's game fellas." Y/N says as he throws his last card down.

"No way he tricked us into playing Uno for $10K." Jamie says shaking his head.

"Yup." Y/N says as he stands up with his money.

"Here, you two can get $5K back for next time." He tells them as he hands the money to Zack.

"You leaving already kid?" Jamie asks.

"Yea, gotta make sure Megan is alright.. She's been acting strange to say the least." He tells them as he daps up Jamie.

"Welp, better get a test." Leo says as he daps up Y/N.

"For what?" Y/N asks.

"In case she's pregnant man." Jamie says smacking him in the back of the head.

"I doubt she's pregnant." Y/N says shaking his head.

"Have you been wrapping it up?" Leo asks him as he sips his beer.

"With her? Sometimes." Y/N replies making them including Zack give him a look.

"Alright no, but i'm sure she's not.. pregnant.. She would've been gotten pregnant." Y/N tells them.

"That's not how it works kid." Jamie says as he leans back in his chair.

"I've told him this multiple times." Zack says making Y/N glare at him.

"To be honest, there's worst people you could've gotten pregnant.. If you did get Megan pregnant." Leo says adding the if after Y/N glares at him.

"Especially for your first one... If you did in fact, get her pregnant." Jamie says doing the same thing.

"Could've gotten one who solely wants the baby for child support." Zack says making the men in the room visibly shiver at the thought of it.

"Megan seems to care about you though kid, you got lucky... Once again, if she is pregnant." Jamie says making Leo and Zack chuckle.

"Hopefully not though, I don't think i'm ready for a kid. Or if she even wants one yet." Y/N says.

"You'll know when you are." Jamie and Leo tell him making him nod.

"What do I do if she is though?" Y/N asks as he sits down in a chair.

"Well, you could bolt." Leo tells him.

"On Megan?" Y/N asks as he doesn't want to do that.