CH. 31 WB making moves {L.M}

October 7th

Y/N walks into his trailer on the set of "Friends with benefits". He sits his phone down to the side and leans back on the couch. He takes some of the anti depressants and swallows them down with water. They've been working on the movie for seven days straight. Due to him having to hurry up and shoot his scenes for Game of Thrones.

As soon as he finally relaxes his phone goes off with a shitload of texts. He sighs before he picks up his phone with his eyes still closed. He gets a call making him sigh again and roll his eyes.

"What?!" Y/N answers rudely.

"Y/N." Scarlett says making his eyes widen as much as they can.

"Scarlett." Y/N replies.

"Y/N." RDJ says to him making him look at the phone and he sees all the names.

"Caleb, Chris, Jeremy, Mark, Chris, Kevin.. What's going on my fellow avengers?" Y/N asks them.

"A lot." Chris E answers.

"Did you not see the messages?" Caleb asks him.

"No i've been shooting for the past seven days.. After i'm done shooting today I gotta fly on my plane to another set for Game of Thrones." Y/N tells them.

"You're on Game of Thrones now?" Chris H asks him.

"You have a plane?" Jeremy asks.

"Yup." Y/N answers.

"Are you sure you can do all that filming? Are you taking care of your body?" Scarlett asks concerned.

"I know you're young but you can still pace yourself." Mark adds.

"Don't overwork yourself kid, I know you can do it but make sure you're ok." Robert tells him.

"I'm fine." Y/N replies to them.

"Kevin you haven't said a word, what's going on?" Y/N asks.

"Scarlett." Kevin says which confuses Y/N.

"Check your phone Y/N." Scarlett tells him so he does.

He goes to the avengers groupchat and he sees what they sent him. His eyes widen as he sees the information that's been going on.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!" Y/N yells making them all back the phone away from their ear

"THIS BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKER DON'T DO SHIT BUT GO AFTER MY SLOPPY SECONDS!!" Y/N shouts making them all mute themselves as they laugh at the sloppy seconds comment.

"MAAAANNNN, WHERE ZACK AT!! MEEGGAANNNN!!" Y/N shouts out before he hangs up on the group call.

He walks out of his trailer and shouts her name again but she's already walking to him. She looks at him and can tell he's pissed.