Chapter 1 - The no name Boy

The air is calm today. The waves of lake Tato is calm, too. Everything seems to be at peace. The birds are chirping, and the kids are laughing. Well most of them from what I hear. I'm sitting on a bench in front of lake Tato with my sketch book out hoping for some inspiration. I'm isolated from everyone else, which is what I like. I'm hoping to make something to put in my collection

"Is this spot taken?" A unfamiliar voice says, scaring the crap out of me. I would like to ignore it, but I can't without being rude. Which is something I'd hate to do. I can't pretend that he's talking to someone else, because there's no one around.

I glance up realizing it's a guy - about 16, 17 years old- with a light blue shirt on and everything else black, even his hair. It all screams dangerous, yet it's all alluring. The thing that caught me was his eyes, a bright blue. Powerful, wise, mysterious. I love me a mystery. I was speechless. I'm what you may call shy, but right now, I really have no clue how to speak.

"I mean I can sit some where else", he didn't sound rude at all, just curious. There's no where to sit near here. You'd have to walk for about five minutes. Not that far, if you aren't lazy.

"Um...Oh...No?", I began scooting my stuff over, "go right ahead." I would like to say no, but something about him intrigues me. I have this feeling like he has the answers. Of what, I have no idea.

He sat down so casually his blue eyes staring at me. I feel like screaming stranger danger, but for some reason I hold my tongue.

"I won't bite. I promise," he has a devious smile on, as if he held the most funniest secret. As if he knows something I don't.

I didn't know what to say, so I just stared down at my sketch book, I keep glancing up at him. He was sitting there as if he was made to do that. I want to ask him who is he. I want to ask him a lot of questions. But my shyness has kicked in.

I glanced up again and see he's staring at me. I blush at the intensity of it all.

"Watch yea drawing?" He questions. He really sounds curious, but it all seems iffy to me.

I look down and realize I've drawn his eyes or at least the sketch of them. I guess he has really inspired me, because I had no idea I had even started drawing.

"Here let me see." He took my book and pencil. Before I could protest, he hands it back, "call when ever, so you can finish" and he gets up and walks off. Just like that, he's off. What was the whole point of coming over here?

I look down and see seven digits. He really wrote his number. He also put a smiley face with two sharp teeth. Strange if you ask me.

I began to call out to him, but realize that he isn't anywhere to be seen. He's gone.