(Zaviors POV) Chapter 9 - Unexpected

Making the puppy appear without eating before hand was a bad idea. I could hear her heart beating, like it was right in my ear.I fetch Greg and tell him to bring me a pint of blood. Once I wash out my mouth with a little of water, Greg passes me a piece of gum to chew.

When I go back I pause at the door and just stare at her. You can see the confusion on her pretty face. Her eyebrows and nose all scrunch up. I have to honest and say she does look cute like that, lost in thought.

I finally walk in and sit across from her waiting for the questions that will come.

" I've read plenty of vampire stories and they always have violence. The girl either falls in love or dies. I never thought that I was any special and I never had any plans. I always felt like I didn't belong in my family. Like I was just randomly set there. What exactly am I and why do my parents seem so normal and how can I find out what my powers are? How many do I have? What-?" Sarah rambles off.

"Hey, hey. One question at a time. First let me say you are human. There are no such thing as were wolfs nor fairs nor anything else. Just vampires. And-" I simply state.

"How do you know?" She interrupts.

"I just do. Any way as I trying to say, I don't really know what your powers are. I only heard about humans with powers in bed time stories. How a random human gets some form of power. It's never have been passed down to the next generation."

"What was some of the powers?" She ask.

"Um.. Well they're all different. From setting things on fire with just a thought to being able to create your own spells."

"So like a wizard?"

"Sort of I guess. Well not really. You only get one power." I reply.

"Mmmhm."

Hope fills me, "So you believe me?"

"Oh, I'm not saying that. It'll take time for me to fully believe all of this." She waves her hand around in the air.

"Then will you stay here?" I ask.

"Well... Um.. What about my family?"

"I'll do.. you know. If you want me to send someone to watch over them, I can." I state.

"Oh. Um, no that's fine."

"So will you stay?" I ask again.

A look crosses her face that I can't decipher. She doesn't say anything for a sec and I begin to worry she'll say no and run.

"Yes." She answers.

"Wait, what?" I'm not sure I heard her correctly.

"Yes. Only if you agree to some things."

"Yes, anything." I rather make sure she's safe.

"First that what I ever I say is done."

"Yes." That'll be easy. I hope.

"And my own space and room."

My face falls. I don't quite understand what she means be 'own space', but I say, "Yes."

"Then I'll stay." She says. "Wait what am I going to wear and what about all my stuff at home?"

"I'll have new stuff for you."

"Oh" Is all she says.

This isn't how I thought today would end. I never thought that walking up to her would end up to having her stay at my place. It was all unexpected.