(Sarahs POV) Chapter 10 - Nightmare?

Once he drops me off in my new room, I ask him to leave. After he leaves I don't even look around the room, I just fall out on the bed. It doesn't take long for me to fall asleep.

I'm sitting in a dark room with only a ball of light at the center of the room. Before I see where I'm at I go to the ball of light. It's as if I'm drawn to it.

"LISTEN!" A booming voice yells through the room.

I fall back into my corner in fear. I look around for the source, but I couldn't find anything. Going to the light again, my mind blanks out.

"LISTEN!" It yells again.

"Listen to what!?" I yell back.

I'm standing up now. I don't know when I stood up. I'm in a alley way now. It only has a garbage bin. The buildings next to me have no windows and they seem to have no end. I try to move, but I couldn't, I was stuck in place. When I was about to yell, These man, with hoods where you can't see their faces, begin to descend on me. One second they where at the entry way of the alley, the next they where all around me. Their hoods must have fell off when they ..ran here? They had nothing for a face, but a mouth. The one in front of me smiles at me , it's mouth had two pointed teeth like a vampire. Next thing I know it's in my face, strangling me. I'm screaming my head off as it's mouth begins to close the distance from my neck.

I sit up gasping, trying to figure out where I am. I finally realize that I'm at Zaviors house, I fall back on the bed. I'm sweating like crazy and I know I'll have no chance of falling back to sleep. I look down and realize I'm still in my dress from yesterday.

I walk out to the hallway hoping to find Zavior. I have no idea if he sleeps, since I found him in pure daylight I have no idea what's true about Vampires.

I step in the hallway and I look around the hall, but I find nothing that I recognize. I see a light at the end of the right hall.

Before I take two steps I hear, "Ma'am?"

I jump and turn around lift my fist. When I turn around to find out it was only Greg, I began to try and think twice of my choice of defense. If anyone enters this house, there's a chance it's a Vampire and my two fist won't do crap.

"Sorry, yes?"

"Would you like some help?" he ask.

"Oh. Um, I was wondering where could I find Zavior?"

"Oh yes ma'am, this way." He begins to walk off in the other direction.

Well at least I didn't have to get lost. He leads me through what seem like a maze. We finally stop in front of a door that says 'Master Zavior'.

"Right here Ma'am."

"Thank you. And please call me Sarah." I reply.

"Yes, Ma'am." I ignore how he continued to call me Ma'am and just knocked on the door before thinking twice.

"Come in."

I open the door real slowly, afraid of what I might find. When the door fully opens, I finally get a good look of his room. Well more a office. It looks just like a regular office, with a table and.. well a computer, printer, anything you'd imagine in an office.

I look up at Zavior and see that he's staring at me.

I look back down. "I was wondering if I can, you know, sit in here. I can't really sleep."

"Sure go right ahead."

I take a seat in one of the chairs in front of his desk.

"I didn't know people call you Master Zavior... ?"

"Oh, yeah.." He scratches the back of his neck. " That's just the title to the job."

"What type of job?" I ask.

"Pretty much what my father did. Family Job, I guess. I just watch over the vampires in my area. There are meetings I have to go to, too. To meet up with other rulers and see how things are."

"What's your father like?" I ask.

"I don't really know. I didn't know my Dad at all. I didn't find out about his 'job' till I got a call from one of his best friends, telling me about it." he answers.

"What about your Mom?" I know I'm being nosy, but I can't help it.

"Well, uh.. She was amazing. She was always there for me."

"Is she died?" I ask. I cover my mouth once I really understand what I just asked. "You don't have to answer that."

"No, it's okay. But yeah, she is."

"What she like?" I know I'm an ass, for even continuing asking questions, but I'm too curious.

"She was a greatest person I knew." I begin to relax. " She would always be there for me. I didn't want to be a vampire and she made me see the bright side. And yes she was a vampire, too." He says answering my thoughts. I want to ask how she died, but I know that's pushing it.

"Can you tell me your favorite moment." I demand more then ask. I need to get my mind off that dream of mine. I can't get that face out my mind. It just seems to real to be a dream.

"Sure. I'd say my most favorite moment of my Mom was when I told her I was-" He started.

I really wanted to hear his story, but I couldn't keep my eyes open. I was drifting off to the waves of sleep, so I just let the waves take me.