(Sarah's POV) Chapter 40 - New exit route

#NationalWritingDay !!!

************************

Not caring where I go, I let my feet take me and the tears spill from my eyes. I already know I'm lost, I just don't care at the moment. I'd get lost even if I was just walking. The continuous pattern of doors and concrete can make anyone lost.

I hit another dead end. It's always dead end, after dead end! There's no way out. I'm really starting to believe that.

I begin to take my frustration out on the wall I'm stuck by, banging on it and screaming.

How can any of this be true? How could they lie? How can they just stand there and stare dumbly? I know they were all in on it. If Zavior was, then Alex and Justin was too. Why cant I have mind reading skills?

No, they're are lying. They've been lying and are continuing. They were always lying, and always will be lying. Why did I even trust them? Has to be stupid teenage hormones. Right?

I'm begin to wish I could go back in time and never meet Zavior. That I never started talking to him. Should have went with instinct and pretended that I was deaf.

My heart begins to ache at the thought. No Zavior? I dont think I'd make it.

I know I'm lying to myself. I'd never trade anything to give up Zavior, but I just want the pain to go away. This pain that keeps surging throughout my body and mind.

Before any of this I would never have said this, but here goes nothing.

Fuck all of this shit!

That is now officially my new motto.

I may have over reacted earlier, but I'm pissed. Beyond pissed and I'm confused, hurt. Shit I'm also lost. So many emotions is not healthy.

How can my whole life be a lie. One big lie.

I mean I always felt off, maybe even like I was waiting.... But this!?!

This too crazy. More crazy than Vampires being alive.

Listen...

I cover my ears with my hands.

I dont get what the voice is trying to say and it's making me even more frustrated.

I start to hear a light humming noise and I start to scream. Letting my anger out. Letting all of the frustrate go.

The humming increases and so does my screams. I squeeze my eyes shut, letting it all go.

I open my eyes and I get a full view of the wall pealing itself back.

I scream louder, at the top of my longs, making it peal back faster.

Starting from the middle of the wall and continues outward. Like someone had torn the middle and is now pulling each ripped piece back.

Once the wall is fully pulled back, I see... Outside.

The green woods, surrounding the opening. The grass as fresh as ever.

I'm free?

I'm free!

I stop screaming, but now I'm squealing. Doing my own little happy dance. Ignoring all of the pain.

I found a way out, but how?

Being distracted by the wall, I didn't hear anyone come up behind me till they said something.

"Well done sweetheart." Someone states, proudly.

Disgust fills me. What an uncle I have. Lucky me (sarcasm).

I've never tried to be sarcastic before, but I feel like it suits me.

I roll my eyes.

Suddenly a pain runs through me, making me bend over. But as quick as it came its gone.

Really weird, but I have to remember my new motto. Cant question it too much.

I feel this source of power run through me. I stand up straight and turn to fully face my piece of a shit, of an uncle.

Listen...

Oh, I hear it now. I really do.

I can hear everything moving. From the rustle of the trees, to the non-existing hearts in their chest. I also hear some far away heart beats, small ones. Ones that are very slowly beating. I just don't know where its coming from.

I hear the power quickly run throughout my body. The soft hum of it, indicating its ready. That it is ready to be used. To be used at my will.

I suddenly lift my arm up and point my hand at my so-called uncle. Feeling like it's the right thing to do. Like this is how I'm suppose to use my powers.

The power within me, runs through my body, ending at my finger tips. It continues to run out -a soft blue glow- hitting Jeff right in the chest.

He flies back, waving his arms around in an attempt to catch his self. Ending up knocking over his two hooligans.

Before I know it I'm being lifted off my feet by Zavior and were off running again. The sight of Zavior warms my heart, even though I'm mad at him. And let me promise you this, I'll be keeping my grudge this time.

So we're are finally out of that hell whole and for some reason I have weird magic that flies out of my fingers. Weird right. 

The rest of my so called "crew" follows me. But can I trust them? Should I continue this journey that could end in my death. Well I guess I have to. I am in the middle of nowhere.

I hear a far away voice shout.

"You'll never get away with this!"

Jeff of course.Always so cliché.

We continue to run, to who knows where. I have a feeling we're almost there.