(Unknown POV) Chapter 38 - Looking through the crystal ball

I have waited long enough. I need her. She has been out of my life long enough. Just watching her is not enough. The thing that sucks is that I know that I can only simply help her, but I cant actually be there. She's in trouble, that's a fact.

I stop pacing the room and look around.

The wall of the room is covered with book shelves, that is over filled with ancient and new books. Three different tables are set up around the room. Its as organized as you'll see me. Each table has different stuff placed upon it. The one in the far left corner has different maps. Every map you can think about and more. Way more. The next table in the one in the middle. It's the biggest table and the most important. It carries my best item. The crystal ball, that can see all. It's what I've been watching my sweet Sarah on.

Just the thought of her brings tears to my eyes. Even though I tell myself I did and am doing the right thing, I still for some reason come to tears.

She grown so much since I left her with her new family, or I mean dead family (sadly). My precious daughter. She's been through so much and still has more to go and all I can do is watch.

The last table that hasn't been stated has stacks upon stacks of envelops and already open letters. The supernatural may live in the twenty-fourth century, but we still like to do things "old school".

In those envelopes are from someone simply saying hi, all the way to someone pleading for help.

It's all part of the job. I have to supervise everything and make sure everything is in tack. It's not hard, I was born to do it. I was challenge, just like Sarah is being challenged right now. It saddens me even more, because I know how hard it is to go through what she has to do.

I must be confusing, but I have my intentions.

The crystal ball begins to shine, stating that something big is happening.

I walk over to the middle table that has the crystal ball and stare at it intently.

This could be it. This could be her... Her death.

I shack my head.

She wont die. She will not die.

I stare at the crystal ball, the image is slowly coming through.

Oh, hurry up already!

The image finally comes through and I get a image of Zavior fighting an old lady.

Where did the old lady come from? Is this really what I get to see!?

The fight seems pretty easy till I see the old lady do a back flip over Zavior and kick him from behind.

How in hell did they encounter a Jinn. A fucking shapeshifter demon. This is ridiculous.

It must of been that Jackass brother of mine. Jeff has always been doing some crazy shit. Ever since we were kids. Apparently he had an interest in taking over the "family business", then when he couldn't have that he became a vampire and now what's the one thing I care about most. My daughter.

I focus my attention back to the crystal ball.

I get a glance of my daughter in the corner, scared. Only if she knew what type of powers she has. She reminds me of her mother. Her mother......

"Listen..." I whisper to Sarah.

Even though she's miles away. I can still talk to her. I use to talk to her as a kid, till she started to tell people and they started to think she was crazy. I didn't want people to think she was crazy.

She squeezes her eyes, as if my voice hurts.

I don't get why she wont listen. So far she only used her powers once. She's been cursed as a baby and she needs her powers. She needs to learn and I can't help her till she gets here.

As if bored of the fight, Jackson snaps the old ladies neck and then Alex -my son- walks in and finishes her off.

Zavior sighs and takes Sarah in a hug.

Zavior was practically the trigger to Sarah. To this legend. To this prophecy. He is the guy that was meant to love her and is meant to die helping her on her journey.

It's a curse and a blessing to know everything. Well more of a curse now of days.

My daughters prophecy states that she'd have four total helpers. Jackson: The brains, Alex: The seer, Me: The conductor, and Zavior: The anchor. They all have more meaning, but that's the overall view.

I sigh as Sarah and them continue in that crazy mess, that's probably placed by Jeff. Each step she takes gives me a gray hair (most likely true).

I throw the chair by the table, making it hit a shelf full of books. The books are so heavy, they don't even wobble. Good thing I don't have extra strength. I have old people arms.

I'm getting really frustrated with not being able to be there to of some help.

I take a deep breath.

She'll be here soon. I need to keep reminding myself, because its true. It's a fact.

She'll be home soon. Back with her family.

*****************************************************************************************

I hope I answered some dying question. Although I think I gave you more questions to ask. I hope you're enjoy. 1.3K reads!!!! XD Thanks my friends. I plan on making all my dedications after the I finish my book. Love you guys!!!