(Sarah's POV) Charter 20 - Hot

I was so excited, I can go home! I can finally see my annoying brother, I can can play football with him. I usually say no to him, but since my near death situation, I'll do anything with him. My moms cooking, I miss it. I mean I love Zavior... I mean, I like Zaviors companying. It's just I miss my family. Also my Dads bad sense of humor. I may seem unreal, but his jokes are so bad, there funny.

We keep walking toward, who knows where. I tried to find out earlier, but my mind is now consumed by seeing my family. I still don't understand why Zavior is coming and how where going to explain.

I look down at our joined hands and hope zooms through me. I'm still confused on a lot of topics, but I know how I feel for Zavior and it's clear on how he feels for me.

I smile to myself and squeeze his hand.

He turns to look at me and gives me one of his amazing smiles, making a giant smile on my face.

It takes us less than 10 minutes to get where we were going and when I say it was worth it the walk, I mean it was worth it.

There was a small lake in front of us, but that wasn't the best part. He had set up an old school picnic. With a blanket and the basket of food. He also had the thing for drinks, but instead of wine he placed sodas in there. He also placed these lights so they shined on the blanket.

The whole scene made me giggle. I blushed at the dirty thoughts that cross my mind.

"You know the last time I heard you giggle was when you called me hot." He states.

"I didn't." I say, while my cheeks redden even more.

"Are you saying I'm not hot?" Zavior questions.

"I wouldn't."I declare.

He fakes hurt. Taking his hand away and placing it on his heart .

"Ouch. That hurt." He jokes. " You also asked me if this is heaven, when I walked into your room."

"When was this?" I ask. I'd never say that. Not unless I was drugged or torture. Or if I... Tell the truth and be honest. But not yet!

"I know I shouldn't be making fun of you, but -" he continues telling me about my embarrassing moment. Each word making me blush more. "Hey. I think it was cute." He states, while taking my hand again.

I look up into his eyes and can tell he's telling the truth. Sincerity covering his face. He's lips sooo soft. I begin to drift of to Zavior land. His body, his hard abs. The want to touch him fills my body, taking over my every thought. Looking at him I can tell we're both about to lose it.

I connect my lips to him, the magnet between us drags us closer. We slowly walk back to the blanket keeping our lips locked. He licks my bottom lip, making me moan and he takes the opportunity to taste the inside of my mouth. My tongue adventures every inch of his delicious mouth, while he does the same.

We fall back onto the blanket, cushioned by the grass.

His mouth travels to the base of my neck and finds a soft spot, making me moan again. A smile crosses his face as he continues to kiss me there. His fangs extend and touches the spot, but doesn't pierce the skin.

He stops and looks into my eyes, as if he could read my soul.

"I love you." He states.

Fear flutters through me, but then a strong confidence surges through me. I kiss Zavior right on the lips and look into his eyes. Watching his reaction, his ever movement.

"And I love you." I state.

Happiness is clearly on his face as I said that.

"So.. Home?" He ask, with his famous crooked grin.