(Sarahs POV) Chapter 4 - Lost within confusion

Walking up the hill to my favorite spot where me and Zavior first met. Even though I'm five minutes early, I see him already there. His hair has a curl to it that I haven't notice till now. It gave his sexy look, a Godly touch to it.

I pause and stare at him. I'm beginning to wonder what I'm doing. What in the world I'm doing here with a guy who looks like... THAT.

"Are you going to stay over there and enjoy the view or are you going to come over and get a close up?" He say.

I began to walk over, red in the cheeks. Looking at my feet. Right before I get to the bench I I stumble over my own feet. Damn, how stupid can I be.

He catches me with incredible speed. He's looking at me with those amazing blue eyes and I don't know what to say.

"I... Uh...Sorry?" Where he touches me burns wanting for more. After he rightens me, he grabs my hand, as if it's normal. I look down at his hands, they're as soft as a baby butt.

"Nothing to be sorry for," He's still staring at me with his baby blues, "I brought a blanket to lay upon and it's probably more safe," he chuckles lightly. I redden more in the cheeks.

"Hey, it's alright," his face is so close, "you look adorable when you blush."

He lets go of me and it feels like I lost everything. He turns around and grabs a blanket and basket that I hadn't seen till now. Once he turns back around he grabs my hand again. He pulls me over to the grass. While he sets everything up, I see his muscles flex.

"Shall we sit?"he asks. We sit side by side. I look off to the lake , knowing that If I look at him I'll end up doing things I shouldn't.

"I see you brought your sketch book," he says.

"Um. Yes." I look at him and realize how close we are. My hand is still in his and he is rubbing circles with his thumb.

I don't know when it happen, but his face is millimeters away from mine.

"You're quite sexy in that dress of yours," his fingers are rubbing up and down my arm, waking my insides. It's as if he put me in a trance. All I see are those soft, pink lips.

He begins to kiss my neck, teasing me. A small moan escapes my mouth. He smells like peppermint. His lips finally reaches mine and devours them. Desire and want all shoved into it. My hands are in his hair, which are so soft and smooth. I end up on top of him, my legs wrapped around him.

A few minutes into it he stops, his head tilted to the side. He stands up all of a sudden.

"Zavior?" I'm so lost. I don't think I did anything wrong. Does my breath smell? Did I do something wrong? I never kissed someone like that before. Ever.

He looks back at me, while he walks off. By the way he looked at me, I could tell he wanted to stay. I don't understand why he doesn't tell me what's wrong.

He just continues to walk off.