(Zaviors POV) Chapter 11 - Get Set!

In the middle of my story of how I was once afraid of the dark and how my Mom told me how to be brave, I realize that Sarah is asleep and I am kind of glad she didn't hear my embarrassing story. It is my favorite moment with my Mom, but who wants to tell people to how they were once afraid of the dark.

 I wonder what kept Sarah from going to sleep earlier and brought her down here. What if it's about me being a Vampire? Well if she's afraid of me, then she wouldn't have came to me. Maybe she just needed someone to comfort her.

No matter what she wanted will have to wait. Right now I got to make sure she's safe. Right when I was debating to leave Sarah to find Greg, Greg comes through the door.

"Greg, I need you to assemble a small group of six people to make sure the area is secure. And have someone message the Others to tell them we need to have a meeting." I tell him before he can say anything.

"Anyone pacific, sir?" He questions.

"No. As long as they had some form of training, they should be find."

"Yes, sir. Right away." He says while turning to leave.

"Oh and Greg," his eyebrows raise in curiously. "Can you get a blanket for Sarah?" His eyebrows stay raised making me realize that I called her by her first name, which is improper for rulers like me.

"Yes, sir." He leaves without questioning my behavior.

Once he leaves I look at Sarah. She's snoring, not loud, but a cute little snore. Her face is turned to the side and that it must hurt. I go and pick her up, which is quite easy. I look around for somewhere more comfortable, and all I find is a cushioned bench by my door. Which will have to do. I don't want her out of my sight. It was hard to leave her in her room, which is pretty far from my office. When she said she wanted her space, I didn't know what to think. I knew by what she ament, but didn't want to obey. I knew I had to in order for her stay here. Which sucks. I'm still only a teenage boy, or more or less a teenaged vampire boy.

When I have her settled on the bench with her feet sticking out, Greg enters with a blanket and a pillow.

"Thank-you." I say.

He leaves without a word.

I sit back down at my desk. I know I should go back to work, but I can't focus with her in my office. After debating with myself for a little bit, I finally quit on even trying and let my mind wonder off.