(Zaviors POV) Chapter 19 - Home?

The next day I get everything set for a surprise. She's been getting antsy, having to sit in that room. I got her a Tv in there, but it didn't last. When I gave her a book on my ancestors and even sat through it with her, it lasted. But apparently not long enough.

"Everything is set sir."

I look behind me to see my most trusted butler, Greg. He's wearing what he always wears, an all black suit, with a white undershirt and a red tie. I always told him that he doesn't have to be formal, but I gave up on the third day trying. He's last owners were rough on him, beating him for any wrong doing. To be honest it was my father who beat him.

I sigh at the thought.

"Okay, thank you. You're free do as you please." I state even though he'll be somewhere dusting instead of really do something he may like.

"Thank you, sir." He says with a slight bow.

••••

I walk into Sarah's room to see she still has the book in her hand. Her eyebrows scrunch up in concentration. Her soft, pink lips are press together while she reads. She's quit adorable if you ask me.

The memory of when she quickly takes her hand away from mine comes and takes me away from Sarah land.

I cough, which makes her look up.

"See anything you like?" I ask quickly to cover up from my little drool session.

"Did you know you, I mean all vampires, can have kids up until the get gray hairs and I read that you guys don't get any gray hair till your like in your 800's. It's amazing. You'd think you'd get bored and kill yourself." She says excited, even blushing a little at the having kids part. " And... You already know all of this." She says losing her excitement.

"Yes, but it's  always good to rehear it." I say trying to bring her excitement back. I'm glad she's excepting the whole vampire thing. You'd think that she would have ran by now. She's a strong one. She really is.

"And it also states you can survive a bullet to the heart as long as it's taken out in less then 24 hours. I can't even survive an hour. Its just.. Wow." She says amazed.

I chuckle softly at her reaction to the book. I wanted to tell her that she soon will be able to do that if just lets me give that to her.

I sigh quietly to myself, knowing she'll probably say no.

"I have a surprise for you if you're going to willing leave the book here." I declare.

"Are you saying I can leave, this bed? The one you said I couldn't leave?" She asked excitedly.

"Yes. Yes. Now come on before I change my mind." I tell her while full out laughing.

She basically runs out of bed. If that's even possible for someone who's suppose to be recovering.

••••

"I know the doctor says he doesn't know what happen to the vampire. Other than he had gotten some type of disease. And that where hunting for some ancient vampire who is the "all knowing" but-" she states while walking beside me.

We're walking together to the spot I have set up for her. We drove out to lake Tato, but I haven't told why where here, other than saying its a surprise.

"But you have to stay under my watch because it's still to dangerous." I cut her in and finish. I already know what she wants. She's been having this "wanting" look the whole time we've be gone.

" Just please let me see my family. Please. It's all I'm asking." She begs.

I stop and turn to her.

We're on a trail that's been abandon. I just would rather be safe than sorry. Also if I end up have to fight someone. Hint, hint. Then I wont draw a lot of attention cause there is no one to draw.

"No and that's final" I order.

"Please." She begs again.

She stares at me with her puppy dog eyes. I slowly begin to lose my stance.

"Please." She tries again.

"Fine." I sigh. "But I'm coming with." I state.

Confusion crosses her face. I grab her hand bravely and kept on walking.