(Zavior's POV) Chapter 37 - A long maze through hell

All my little readers ;) I'm writing this new book called, 'A world of my own'. Try if you'd like. If you do, please leave comments on what you think.

I'd like to make a shout out to both @chrislyd and @SecrtlyUnique. Thanks you for commenting and voting so much. Love you guys!!

******************************************************************************

Shit. I just tore open a door. Where the hell am I. Why can't I remember much. I remember Sarah, but I cant remember where we are and how we ended here. The last thing I can remember is going on a date with this Sarah girl and ending up kissing her.

I look up to see her - the real version - right in front of me, on the other side of the door. If I had a heart it would beating a million a second. My thoughts go to dangerous places and my muscles tighten and my throat closes.

"Zavior... Right?" She ask hesitantly.

Shouldn't she be running. I just drank blood and broke a door down.

My head begins to ache and memories surges through it. My memories go up to the the time I meet my Brother with Sarah, yet that still doesn't explain how I got here. Wouldn't anyone be afraid to awake with no memories and an old lady walking outside your door and ending up locking it. I mean shit just got serious.

I haven't ever been this mad, since my Dad left. When that happen, I had my Mom to cool me. Right now, I would like to punch the walls out. I'm only keeping my cool for Sarah.

I give her a stiff nod.

"Well.. Shouldn't we try and get out of here?" She says, stating the obvious.

"I only have a few of memories, but they're coming back. I should remember it all once we get out of here." She continues.

I guess in big situations I get pissed off, while she's get's down to order. I guess her curiosity is getting to her and she wants to find out the answers as quick as possible.

Sarah is looking down both ways of the hallway- I do the same- yet they both look the same. Doors upon doors.

I squint my eyes and look down the left hall and I think I see a door. Even with my heighten senses, I can barely see it.

"This way." I say confidently, even though I'm not completely sure.

I nod my head to where the direction and then start jogging down the hall. I would pick her up and sprint, but I have a feeling I would end up lost real quick.

Continuing down the hall, we finally reach near the end. Before I reach for the door I hear shuffling around somewhere.

"You hear that?" I ask, not sure if I can only hear it because of my heighten senses.

"No..." She says, looking at the ground.

Her shyness must have started up again. She hasn't been shy around me since we first met.

The sound comes back breaking me from my previous thoughts. A loud banging is suddenly added to the noise.

"Now... I hear that." She states.

Her face has lost all color from fear.

"Help!!!" I hear someone shout.

Their voice is on the deep side, indicating that it's a guy.

Before I can fully investigate, the door - three doors away- burst open, falling into a million pieces.

Right when he shows his face my head aches again and memories up untill now fill my mind.

I look up again to see everyone else holding their head.

Alex. That's who he is.

I suddenly want to take my anger out at him, but I know that won't help my situation with Sarah.

A surge of confidence fills me and I grab Sarah's hand. Both Alex and Sarah look at our joined hands. Before I can think into it, I go to open the door.

"Come on guys. Lets go find my Broth-" I start.

Before I can finish my sentence he appears right next of me. He must of heard us from what ever little cage he was in and ran to us, already knowing its us.

"Lets go." He says with a tight nod.

With that I open the door, still holding Sarah's hand.

Once the door fully opens we're greeted with the old lady that left the blood in my room. Although this time instead of her gown, she's wearing all black. I'm guessing she's suppose to be a ninja and if you ask me, its one hell of a scary sight.

The outfit is too tight on her and with wrinkles like hers, it doesn't really work. At least I know it'll be one easy fight.