(Zaviors POV) Chapter 12- Rise and shine

Once I woke up I decided to try and busy myself on something easy. After awhile of wondering what to do, I realized that Sarah is going to sooner or later want to eat. I got Greg to go get a few things from the store and I just hope he knows what to actually get.

Once I finally got the hang of cooking pancakes without burning them, I quickly turned around to the sound of light foot steps.

"Hi-ya." Sarah says while waving shyly.

Forgetting about the pancakes I stare at her. You can tell that she's still tired, with little bags under her eyes. She looks adorable with her hair sticking in different ways and her dress.... Let me just say... wow. Even though she just got up, she looks amazing.

"It's burning!" She yells at me.

I come out of my daze and turn around to see my tenth pancake burn.

"Shit." I mumble.

Not knowing what to do, I throw the pan and pancake into the sink and turn the water on. It hisses at me. Once it stops hissing at me, I turn around to look at Sarah.

"So...." I itch the back of my head. "Is there any place you like for breakfast?"

She bends over laughing. I'm shocked by her expression and I have no idea how to respond. She looks at me with a smile covering her face and I know that I'm in love and that there is no chance I 'll be backing out of it.