(Sarah's POV) Chapter 22- Mission impossible

I'm sorry for any errors in spelling or wording. Thank you for reading. 1398 words! :) Hope you're enjoying.

***********************************************************************************************************

Tomorrow I finally get to go home. It'll be Friday, I guess he "told" my family that I went to camp as a sophomore big trip. I still have no idea how he's gonna stay at my house. I didn't ask how he's gonna make them believe. I haven't asked and he still hasn't shared.

I had a great time earlier. I told him that I love him. I finally spilled the truth. And he was... Is just amazing. I know, I'm fan girling right now. Earlier was just.... Unbelievable. More like unbelievably AMAZING.

I had actually got in the water. It was cold, but with Zaviors arms around me I was fine. We played for awhile, till I got to cold.

We got back home.. I mean his house, around eight. He said that I can stay in his office with him, and I did. He shared some more stories of him as a kid. Vampires really have a good memory. Which is awesome, but gross that they remember birth. Ew. I ended up falling asleep before Zavior. I seriously think he doesn't sleep.

One thing I must admit is that I know our relationship will ALWAYS be dangerous.

••••

Walking up to my door is strange. It just feels different. It doesn't feel like home anymore, more like a place to visit. Zavior bought the dress I'm wearing. Well he bought me a bunch of clothing (a suit case full). I'm wearing a dress that has a design with both dark and light blue. It matches Zaviors boxers from yesterday evening. I didn't tell, but the smile he gave me this morning kind of hinted that he knew.

I look at him now. Wondering if I should ring the door bell or not. I'm kind of nervous for some reason. Like I have to be perfect to get the job, but this is home... Or was.

Zavior gives me a knowing look and rings the door bell for me. In less then a minute, we hear movement on the other side of the door.

"Coming." My mom sings.

I blush in embarrassment, while Zavior just smiles.

The door opens to my Mom in sweats. In tight sweats. Very... Tight.

"Mom?!?" I say, astonished.

She hugs me tightly, squeezing me to death.

"Aw. Sweety, I missed you. How was the trip?" She questions.

"Great." I squeeze out.

She finally lets go and looks over at Zavior.

"Oh and you must be Sarah's new boyfriend?" She ask, making my head snap to Zavior. He has this goofy grin on and wont look at me.

"Why yes I am. It's nice to meet you Ms.Willing." He says suavely.

"Oh, no. Please call me Debora." My mom answers.

Is she flirting!?! She places her hand on his shoulder.

"Please come in." She states, and finally takes her hand off Zavior.

"It's a side affect to all the mind controlling I did on them." He mumbles to me l, while we walk in.

He takes my hand and we continue into the house.

"Were you planning on telling me that you told my parents, we are in a relationship?" I investigate.

He chuckles softly, but doesn't answer. When we enter the kitchen, I right away smell the delicious smell of my moms cooking.