(Sarah's POV) Chapter 43 -Cutting it short

His laugh echo's throughout the room. My face reddens in frustration, my anger levels are off the chart. I starts to open and close my hands, in the hopes of calming down, but its futile. The walls begin to shake and the lights start to flicker. I should be scared, but I'm not. I can feel that power in me again and I can't control it. I have to let it go, but where I want it to go is a bad idea. I don't want to kill anyone.. Right?

Out of nowhere, arms wrap around me. My heart skips, my fist tighten, all while someone's arms tighten around me.

"Now look at what you've done! You got her all mad, with your bad sense of humor!" I hear Alex practically shout in my ear, making me realize that its his arms around me.

The ones laugh comes to abrupt stop, leaving the room in complete silence. My anger begins to sizzle, slowly decreasing. The one gives a awkward cough, as if to fill the noiseless room.

"I'm sorry...That was uncalled for." He starts, taking his hand down from his mouth, that was once covering his coughs.

I know I should be angry still, but its as if my clam, relaxed, and calculated side has finally appeared. I straighten up and brush off the sides of my pants, while looking around the room in the hopes of everyone ignoring my... Um moment.

Alex's arms slowly begin to loosen. Its as if he's trying to let go of a wild animal, thats now train, yet he's still unsure about the trained part.

"Do you...have this too?" I ask Alex, my voice cracking at the end.

I hear quick shuffling around me, but I can't see the source.

"Why would he-" I hear Zavior start from somewhere in the room, yet Alex breaks in, his voice escalating.

"No, sis." Alex states, emphasizing the word sis.

"Wait, wha-" Zavior tries to start again.

"My name-" The One pauses, getting everyone's attention, "My name is actually Nathaniel and I believe I have a lot to say." He finishes.

I walk over to the living room, suddenly feeling light headed. Without me saying anything, everyone trails behind me. Nathaniel... Hmm. Weird. It all seems too normal. Where are the cameras? Is this a joke?

"No. This is not a joke." Nathaniel states, evenly. "I dont know how to explain this without sounding weird, but you have powers...as you can guess." He states, stating the obvious. He touches his finger tips together repeatedly.

"I maybe your Dad-" I space out on the last part. Did he just say Dad? I know I was already told this, but know with him stating this...it seems too real. "You'll eventually be able to control your powers." He states, finally catching my attention. "It wont be as painful, you just have to keep practicing. People believe we are God. Some believe its a gift from God, but that's one thing I do not know and I know a lot. Now about the curse you have-" he pauses, for why, I do not know.

I look over at Zavior who's practically at the edge of his seat. This is what I came for, but is this the end?

"You are based off a prophecy, that I was once told as a kid." He continues. "It was told that you would come with this curse, yet come with great powers. Those powers are for you to find out." He states.

"And the curse?" I question, worriedly.

"Well it is stated that you can make any vampire fall for you, yet with one touch you spread a disease within their soul. Slowly killing them. Their blood turns to pure black. They begin to feel this hunger. This strong hunger... For you." He says.

My head quickly snaps toward Zavior.

"But how-" I start to ask.

"It also states-" he continues over me, "that it does not work amongst the vampire you love or will love." He states. "And your one true love can heal anyone who has been touched, yet thats only if they're worthy of it." He adds on.

"Zavior right?" I ask, hoping they'll get what I mean.

"Thats for you to find out." He answers.

I stare at Zavior, wondering. He has his head facing the wall, so I cant range his reaction. He is my true love, right? He has to be?

The little voice in the back of my head -no not my...Dad- keeps on disagreeing. Whispering to me, that he's not.

"Zavior you know I've actually met your mom." My Dad states.

All Zavior does is slowly nods his head, still lost in thought.

"You know Jeff-" Nathaniel tries to state.

"What's next?" Zavior cuts in, now staring at my Dad with an intense stare.

"Well we'll get the Vampire rulers to do some clean up. We've had a bit of a mix up going on with the humans." He declares, placing his hands behind his back.

"Um...um... I need some fresh air." I state out of no where. Right as the words exit my mouth, I realize how true they are. Its as if my body wants to go into shock. I stand up to quick, getting light headed. I rush to the door and open and quickly close it behind me.

I slowly walk off to the edge of the little cliff. I didn't get to look at much on my way here. I look over the surroundings, taking in big gulps, but I cant see much. My eyes water, the paining taking over again.

"Sis'?" I hear someone say.

"Caleb?" I call.

Wait that cant be him. He's dead. I'm hallucinating.

"Sis' are you okay?" I hear him call again.

I look beside me to see him standing there. Full form. All of him. He looks solid.

I reach out with my hand, but before I can reach him, I'm being shoved against the mountains side. Hitting it full force, all of my air is knocked out of me.

"I will enjoy your blood." I hear my so called brother say.

My vision begins to blur, black spots filling my eyes. Something pierces the side of my neck, sending a waves throughout my body.

"Sar-" someone starts.

Before I can hear anymore, the darkness takes over. The sleepy waves sending me deep sleep. For how long, I dont know.