(Zaviors POV) Chapter 27- Jealous

With Sarah's parents dead and my so called father not being alive anymore, I have no idea what to do next. I know we should keep moving, but by the way Sarah's acting, I'm not sure that's a good idea.

I've been walking in circles ever since Sarah's says she was going to sleep. We all know she's up. I'm just afraid to try and talk to her. Wuss, I know. But I care for her. If I mess something up, I will... I don't know what I'd, but u know it wouldn't be good.

"We should try that bowling ally down the road." Alex says, breaking into my thoughts.

"Why?" I ask. I don't get this guy. He just random appears and thinks he can tell me what to do. Well he thought wrong.

"It may get us all to cool, off."   he states.

"And why would I listen to you?" I question.

"I don't know. Isn't that what your thinking?" He says calmly. He's sitting, over in the corner, on one of the hotels crappy chairs. He looks down at his finer nails as if its the most interesting thing in the world.

"And how would you know that?" I interrogate. If he's keep ling any secrets I'll rip off his head, no matter what Sarah says. Then I'll rip him into pieces for making me go against Sarah's commands.

"It's just that-" I grab him and pick him up off the ground before he could even think. "Alright man, alright. I can read minds." I lift him up higher. "I'm sorry alright. I didn't want to scare you off. Just please set me down." I drop him, so he falls back down with a thunck.

I walk back some before I do some serious shit to him.

"What else can you do?" I question.

"What else can you do!" I yell when he doesn't answer.

"You don't have to yell." Sarah says from behind me, surprizing me.

She gets down to his level and she smiles at him softly.

Asshole.

"Now can you please tells everything?" She asks softly.

That feeling is coming back and I don't want him any where near her. I try and hold it down, knowing pulling her away would piss her off.

"Well I can hear your thought." I roll my eyes when he says that. "And I can make things appear. I can also feel another persons emotions." He says, looking from me to Sarah.

Creep.

"Who sent you?" Sarah ask.

"I can't say, I'm sorry." He says sadly.

"Sorry, my ass. Who sent you!" I yell earning a glare from Sarah. I really wanted to take this guys head off.

"Please answer the question." Sarah begs, throwing him her puppy dogs eyes.

A thousand more ways to kill this guy, runs through my mind.

He looks at me and I can actually see him gulp.

"Zavior?" Sarah ask. I give her my full attention. "Go take a walk."

I look at her dumbfounded.

"Please." She begs.

I walk out not saying anything. I know I'll say something bad if I do. I walk out quickly to the hallway, pacing. This old lady comes out of her room and she first seems like she's going to yell at me, but next thing I know she's checking me out. I give her a disgusted look. She's like 80. Eww.

5 minutes later, Sarah walks out calmly. She sees me pacing and a look of concern crosses her face. She runs to where I'm at.

"I'm sorry." She mumbles.

I squeeze her tighter.

"You have nothing to be sorry for, you didn't know he'd-" I start.

"Not for that." I look at her confessed. "For not opening up and talking." She states.

 "You can talk to me anytime. You know that right?" I ask her.

"I know," she says while nodding her head, "It's just..." She looks to the door. "Not now." She finishes.

"Your right. Now I need to kick someone's ass." I state getting ready to walk inside, but Sarah stops me by hang on.

"Let him stay." She begs.

"You like him don't you?" I say through my teeth.

"Zavior, are you jealous?!" She practically shouts about at me.

"No." I grumble.

"You are!" She says astonished.

"Fine!" I shout back. "I am, but why are we keeping him." I say with discussed.

"Because," she says, calm again, "The One brought him." She states.

**********************************************************************************************************

I'm sorry for making this chapter short from the ones before. I've been busy today, and didn't have a lot of time to think and cook up a big chapter. But as I promise, at least one chapter uploaded a day. I hope you are enjoying my book. Keep reading. Your dying questions are going to be answered soon.