(Zavior POV) Chapter 7 - Answers, with more questions

I been walking in circles in my offices for about five minutes. A few more seconds before it hits six minutes, Greg walks in.

"She's here"

And with that I rushed down stairs.

Sarah was standing in the middle of the door - not fully inside- looking around. There isn't much she can find. Other than a couch, a few tables, and a picture of my Mom.

"Sarah?" She still has her blue dress on from earlier. Thoughts of our moment fills my mind. The way she turned me on by just moaning.

"Zavior," she sounds annoyed.

"Um, yes. Please come over here and we can have a seat."

She follows, with Greg a few feet behind her.

Once we're seating Greg ask from the entry way, "Would you like some tea, Ma'am?"

Sarah looks up in surprise, "Oh, no thank you. I won't be here long." He looks at me, but I simply shake my head. Once done, he leaves. She looks at me waiting.

"I know you won't believe me, but please hear me through," Her eye brows scrunch up, but she doesn't say anything. "First off you must promise you won't tell no one of what I say."

There was a pause before she answers, " I can't make that promise."

I sigh knowing I won't be able to force her, "very well then." She fidgets in her seat, "I won't hurt you if that's what you're concern about." I sigh again. "I'm... a.... vampire" I breath out. It feels as if a giant brick was lifted off my chess.

Sarah's eyes enlarge and she abruptly stands up, putting the brick back onto my chess. "I knew it. I knew it. How stupid can I be. I actually thought I could even get a guy, but to get a guy who looks like you would have been a miracle," she rambles on, walking back and forth. She stops and stares right at me, "You're crazy. I should've know." She starts walk out.

I catch her by the arm before she can leave.

"Let go of me" she yells. Even though she's smaller than me, she can put up quite a fight.

"Please. You said you'd hear me out."

"I did not."

"Well, can I at least show you the truth?" She keeps trying to get out of my grip. Even though she can put up a fight, I have my incredible strength. "I know you came here for a reason. I know you trust me enough to come into my house. Don't just leave without getting what you came here for."

She stops fighting, so I let her go. She turns around with a cool manner. Before I can say anything she punches me in the gut.

"That's for holding me too tight. That hurt."

"Sorry. Can we sit down."

"No." She simply answers.

"But-"

"I want my answers, Zavior. No more playing around." She interrupts.

If she was one of my lower class vampires I would have killed her, or something.

"Well can I at least prove to you what I truly am?"

She rolls her eyes, "Fine. Then prove to me that you're some vampire."

I extend my fangs and show her.

"Those... those aren't real." Her voice shacks.

"Please. I don't want to hurt you." I reach out to her.

"No, back away."

What ever I have of a heart begins to snap.

"Wait, Sarah... Please." I don't ever beg, but this seems to be the second time I've begged to her.

She sits on one of the seats and stares off.

I begin to think I've lost her, that I've done the wrong thing. Maybe I shouldn't have started with that.

"What else is there? I know you're hiding something." She says, still staring off to space.

"Well... I'm not sure you'll believe me, but-"

"Please, just tell me everything." She says while looking right at me.

"You have some form of powers and... there are people who want to use your powers"