(Zaviors POV) Chapter 17 - Round one

As a writer I decided to try and lengthen my chapters. I hope you'll like it and maybe even appreciate it more then my shorter ones. :)

*********************************************************************************************************

" No. We can go back inside and eat." I say, answering her question. I more like ordered, but I'm just lost. I really thought we had something going on. This morning everything was perfect. Maybe I'm being a bit to pushy. I done got myself acting like a needy teenage girl.

Shacking my head, I turn around to find. No one. Glancing all around me, making a 360, fear strikes me.

They have her. They have her.

Okay, I got to think this through. I take a deep breath to soften my nerves. I got to think clearly to find her. Taking a deep breath, I inhale every smell around me. I didn't get anything at first, but the second time trying I got Sarah's and.. I think.. Only one vampire. He smells like cigarettes and death. Luckily Sarah's smell over powers his, with the smell of daisies and something sweet... Sugary sweet. Just her smell places a smile on my face.

Shacking my head again, I inhale the smell again to find the direction.

Once I found the direction, I look around me to see if anyone is looking. I didn't see anyone, so I zip off in there direction. If anything I hope I find her alive. Who ever did this is dead. Once I get my hands on him.. I'll... I'll.. I don't know yet, but I plan on making him wish he never laid his hands on her.

•••

I end up at an isolated area, a mile away. House is all boarded up. I know their on the second floor. I just got to find an opening. I start hunting for an opening at the front of the house and notice a window on the second floor, with its boards about to fall off. If I jump with enough momentum I should make it through, with little to no injuries.

Before I have time to even finish through my plan, someone comes flying out the window right into my arms. Before even looking at who it is, I knew was her by her smell.

"Oh... I don't feel so..." She says right before passing out.

"Sarah?" I ask. Before I let my emotions go out of control, I check her pulse.

Breathing.

I set in some tall grass, so she's some what hidden. Now, time to go get the bad guys... guy. I walk away from the house and then begin to run at high speeds. Once I got close enough, I jumped up and hit right on target, landing right on the second floor.

I didn't see anything at first, untill I seen something drip from the ceiling. Looking up, I see a guy having, what looks like a seizure. His face is red and he may have rabbi's. I cant really see what he looks because his head keeps moving from side to side at an incredible speed.

"Hey prey. Hey pretty. Pretty. Pretty." Hey kept saying.

He sounds like a broken machine. He just really sickening. Before I throw up, I tackle him off the ceiling. Once I got him on the floor, I give him one last look. He's just lying there on the floor, shaking. I grab his head and snap his neck.

I jump back out the window without giving him a second look.

Before anything else I run to Sarah and take her somewhere safe.