(Sarahs POV) Chapter 13 - Emotional

We ended up going to IHOP. The car ride there, all I could think about is how sexy Zavior looked, this morning, wearing ONLY sweats. Complete hotness. I still can't get over finding something he couldn't do and as simple as cooking.

I look at him across the table and wonder what he's going to ordering. I haven't seen him pick up his menu yet and I'm curious as to why. He looks up to see me staring and a crooked smile fills his face as if he read every last thought of mine.

"Soooo..... What are you getting?" I ask, trying to act casual.

"Just coffee. You?"

"Aren't you hungry?"

"Nah. With....my.... um... situation I don't really like the taste for... food." He replies.

"Oh..." I look back at my menu.

The waitress comes by to take our order and she has yet to take her eyes off of Zavior. I can't help but glare at her.

"Hi." I say with a fake smile. She still doesn't look at me. I look at Zavior to realize he's staring at me.

"Are you guys ready to order." She bats his eyes at him.

"Are you ready." Zavior ask while looking at me.

I brush off my jealousy. I don't know why I'm getting angry over a guy I can't love. Not that I do love him... right?

"Yes." I look away and stare outside.

"I'd like a coffee, straight black and my lady would like....?"

I blush at how he called me "my" lady.

I look up to notice that they're waiting for me to order.

"Oh, yeah. I'd like a red, white, and blue special with coffee. Five sugars and three creams." I order.

"Kay. I'll go tell the cook right away." She says with her hand on his shoulder.

Her ass is practically falling out of her shorts. I'd get down on my knees and thank God that she left only if that would be a bit to dramatic and draw a lot of attention.