(Sarah's POV) Chapter 35 - Locked away

Listen....Listen....Listen

I slowly sit up and my hands shoots up to my head. Pain surging throughout my head, making me shut my eyes and making me groan in pain.

Confusion of what's happening, makes me open my eyes. I have no recollection of my past.

Looking around, I see a flowered covered blanket on the floor, that must of once been covering me. I'm lying on a bed, that has sheets matching the blanket and also a matching pillow. Fully looking around the room, it seems like something I'd seen all before. Everything feels so familiar. Like I've been here before. But... where am I?

A black flower is painted on the side of my bed, I have this feeling like I've seen it before. The only thing that seems different is how the flower on the wall has weird writing on it, giving it a unique look. The room is painted a light pink. There were pictures all over the wall. A computer desk over in the far corner, but with no computer placed on it. I look at all the pictures on the wall again.

Before I can process anything, the sound of a light knock comes through my door.

I try and recall anything from my past, but nothing comes. Which is weird, I think I remember something about vampires, but that can't be true. Vampires aren't real.

I keep rubbing my head in the hopes the pain will go away.

I hear the door slowly open right when i get a clear image of a person.

He's about 17, maybe. Back hair, smooth skin, and blue eyes that make my heart beat faster.

Before I can really process the person, my door fully opens.

"Oh, sweety. You're awake." A sweet old lady says walking into my room with a tray in her hands.

The lady looks like a grandma you'd see off of tv. A flowered dress, glasses dangling from her nose, and old wrinkly pale skin.

She slowly shuffles into the room, making her grayish- white hair, bounce.

I quickly place my hand down from head and watch her closely.

Do I know her? Is she my grandma? Where the hell am I?

None of my questions get answer, instead the sweet old lady sets the tray of food down. The smell of the food makes my stomach growl in hunger.

"Oh, you poor thing. As skinny as a twig." She states.

I slowly scoot back, not sure what to think.

"Wh-who are you?" I quiz.

"Where am I?" I ask more quickly.

"Now, now," she pats the bed softly, her wrinkly skin giggling. "Enough of the questions. Eat up."

She turns around and shuffles back out the door. I stay put paralyzed in shock. I finally snap out of it once I hear the soft click, of the door being locked.

I quickly rush over to the door, not caring if I knocked any of the food over, and went over to try and open the door.

Turning the knob, it abruptly stops, indicating that its been locked.

Not caring if I get into trouble, I begin to bang on the door.

"Someone let me out!" I plea.

I'm answered with complete silence.

After hanging on the door a little more and only ending in the same results, I look around to look for any other escape. I go over to the desk, to see if there is any technology to contact anyone, but of course who ever has me in here wouldn't leave something like that.

Why in the world would an old lady want to look me up. Who the hell is she? Who the hell am I?

In my frustrated state, I seemed to over look the small window in the corner. It is slightly hided by the desk, since its in the far corner of the room.

I slowly move the curtains back -there blacken color hiding what's on the other side- silently praying to my self that it isn't locked from the outside. I finally pull them far back enough to see what's on the other side, only to be greeted by a brick wall.

I'm beginning to feel like I'm in one of Pretty Little liars episodes. I have no idea how I can recall some show called Pretty little liars, but not my own past. It's pissing me off.

I let go of the black curtains and slowly look around the room in the hopes that I missed something else that could help me escape. Right before I give up, I get a glance of a little red little. I move my head back in that direction -the upper corner of the room- and find a camera with a red light glowing from it.

Wow, so someone is watching me. Creeps.

I roll my eyes.

In the back of my mind, I'm scream at myself to hide, to go back under the covers and pretend that I'm sleeping. But I can't. I need to get out of here. Not just for myself, for something else too. I just can't recall what exactly.

I go back to the door, my only hope of escaping. I know I should eat, but what if its poisoned? I'm not that dumb, or at least that's what I think.

I shake my head, I must be pretty dumb to get in this situation. I had to be kidnapped. From where? My house? Where do I even live? This damn not knowing shit is getting on my nerves.

I have a feeling I don't cuss that often. The words seem weird, even when I just think them.

I bang on the door and scream for help. Right when I was about to get up on such a futile idea, a noise from outside the door grabs my attention.

"Hello?" I call.

"Is someone out there?" A deep, smooth, voice retorts.

******************************************************************************************************

Dum, dum, dumm!! Who's the guy on the other side of the wall? Is he to be trusted? Is it someone she knows?? Will she ever get her memories back? Where's everyone else? Will she ever find the One?? How will she ever get out of this??

Sorry, but I love a good mystery. Can you guys make any guesses?

P.s. I know its bad to cuss, by oh my fucking gosh!!! I have 1 thousand reads!! I didn't even expect 100. Thank you guys. I hope you're enjoying. =D