(Sarah's POV) Chapter 29- Once was a bitch, is now also a witch

About half an hour later, we finally decide to go rest. The sad part was that Jack was the one who had to speak up. I feel bad for him, having to carry me because everyone forgot that I even exist. We maybe in what seems like the mist of nowhere, but I guess Ms.Red knows some places. That witch, I'd strangle her if I could. Then I'd slap Zavior silly and a few other things.

The place we're staying is nothing really special, modern. It's like walking into your grandmas house, cozy. I first thought it was like this because if they do get caught, they have an explanation (My crazy Grandma lives here!! :) But it turns out that Scarlet's Grandma lives here. I guess its good thing, because it gives the chance for the guys to... Um... Eat.

I've been tossing and turning for about 30 minutes now. I get my own room luckily. Zavior still hasn't even looked at me, so I told them I'd just go to bed early. I've trying my best not to cry. The only reason I haven't is because I know they'd hear me.

Laughter from downstairs breaks my thoughts.

I quickly turn over and cover my head with my blanket.

It doesn't take long after that for me to drift off.

••••

I wake up still in my room. I slowly sit up, when suddenly I'm blinded by this bright light. I cover my eyes with my hands, but my curiosity gets the best of me. I slowly bring my hands down to what looks to be a silhouette of a person, but all I could really see was the blinding light radiating off of them.

"Listen!" The voice booms.

The voice sounds familiar, but I can't place a name to the face. I try and get up, but this invisible force keeps me in place.

"Listen!" The voice shouts again.

It like a broken record, but one that you can't stop listening to.

"Sarah?" Someone else says, but I don't see anyone.

"Listen!" The voice from the glowing person shouts.

"Sarah!" The other person yells.

"Listen!!"

"Stop!" I yell.

••••

"Sarah!" Someone whispers, shouts.

I jump up, able to move again.

"Ouch." We both mumble.

I look up to see Jackson. It was a dream, just another dream. I haven't had one for a while.

"Sorry." I say.

"Shh." He hushes me.

He flicks he's head to the door, indicating for me to follow.

I don't know why, but we're tip toeing outside.

Once we reach a few feet from the outside the house he picks me up and we're off.

Before I can even process anything, he's setting me back down. I look around and I don't see anything in site.

"Jack-" I begin to panic and I'm freezing my ass off. Good thing I'm wearing my clothes. Well technically that's all I have to wear.

"I know I have explaining to do." He says while wrapping a blanket around me.

"Go on.." I encourage.

"Well.. I know you won't believe me, but since you believe in vampires I'm hoping you have an open mind." I slowly nod my head, while he continues. "And well.." He sighs. "Scarlet's a witch."

I gasp. I know she's evil and I hate her, but accusing her to be a witch is another story. I may of said she was a bitch, which she is, but a witch?

"You may not believe me, but when our dad died, he left some stuff behind." He starts.

I nod my head, hoping he'll continue.

"Well... I'm that stuff was a bunch of evidence of other supernatural things. And based of the evidence she placed a love spell on them. She's also created a spell to transform herself into a vampire, but you can tell she isn't one, just by her smell. Alex and Zavior are under the influence of the spell."

I'm so lost. Vampires, witches, what else is out there?

"Wait, didn't you say she was his ex?" I ask aloud.

"Yeah, but that was before I knew about any other supernatural... Things." He answers.

"How did they break up?" I ponder.

Jackson scratches is head, lost in deep thought.

"I actually have no idea." He finally answers.

There was a pause in our conversation, not awkward, we we're both just lost in our own thoughts.

"So how do we fix this?" I finally ask.

"Based off what I read, was that she got there attention by placing a spell at first contacted. The only way to end it is by killing her a certain way." He acknowledges.

I mean I was thinking about ways to kill her, but i was never going to act upon it.

"I know it sounds crazy and that I have no proof on me, but didn't you see the way those guys are acting. I know I said I only have the ability to hear peoples thought right when they're thinking it, but I can read anyone thoughts. It's usually just only your kind. I've heard what she plans to do to Zavior and Alex and it's not that pretty." He states strongly. "This is our first stage of being tested." He emphasizes.

"What about her Grandma." Her grandma sounds like a drone, but doesn't mean I want to kill her.

"That's just one of her slaves. Once we kill her, she's free." He says.

"I have one more question...". I say.

He nods in answer.

"What's up with your dad?" I ask shyly.

He sighs, but still obliges.

"He was dumb. He was great at first, before he disappeared. A dad l ever kid dreamed about. When he disappeared, I thought he was just challenging us to find him. So will end up stronger than ever, but when I did find him it turn out he was just on the hunt for more power. He wanted to be as powerful as the One. I still regret turning against my brother. I hope I can make it up." He says sadly.

"Zavior isn't as harsh as he seems. He'll come around." I comfort him.

"Now lets kick some Witches ass." I say.