(Sarah's POV) Chapter 28 - Ex??

"How in the world can you trust him!" He yells.

I flinches back, without thinking. Hurt crosses his eyes, but he quickly covers it with anger.

"Just please believe me." I beg. Trying grab at anything I have.

I know that he's telling the truth. One because he looks so sincere and honest, and..

"Jackson said he's telling the truth." I say aloud.

It turns out Jackson can read minds too, but only what they're thinking at the moment. So he didn't find out till the whole commotion started. He's been quiet the whole time he's been here. I'm surprized he's staying with us, but I guess Zavior is all he has. Zaviors all I have now, too.

He's face softens when he sees the expression on my face, as if he can read my thoughts too.

"We need to do this as a team." I whisper, snuggling my head in he crook of his head.

"Fine." He say before planting a kiss to my forehead.

I look up at him and know we need to leave. He needs to get his anger out and defiantly not on the two guys in our room.

"Lets get ready to go." I order.

I see his eyes widen in surprise, but is quickly covered with his crooked smile that I love so much.

"Then lets get ready to go then, Ms. Bossy." He teases.

He rubs my head, messing up my hair. I shove him, playfully.

"Lets go Mr.Grumpy Pants" I tease back.

••••

Plan is set. We don't have far to go and I'm the only one who can't run at lighting speed. I hate it, but I'm not sure I really want to be turned yet. They have it where they'll take turns carrying me. I don't like being a baggage, but I really have no where to go and it's not safe for me to be alone. We are getting answer about m, so I believe I should go.

We've... well they've been running for about an hour. They say were less than an hour away till the action start. They actually said something about life and death situation, but I don't really understand what they meant.

"We're under attack!" Jackson yells.

I don't see anything, but by the way they all are tensed up, there's for sure something going on.

Alex, the holding me now, slowly sets me down.

Before I can even prepare, people are fighting at lighting speeds. The thing that sickened me was that ever few seconds a head is ripped off. We're up against about 100 vampires.

I was about to check every head to see if it's anyone on our team, but the next thing I know I'm flying in the air. I must have not gone that high because when I land in still alive. Hurt, but alive.

I look up to see a hideous monster on me.

"Stop!" Some shouts, making the beast stop from coming any closer to my face.

It only last for a second, because the guy starts to shack and his mouth starts to get a million more teeth. I maybe exaggerating a bit, but from where I'm at that's what I see.

In a flash he's gone. I look around and to my left there he is headless.

"Does anyone else want to disobey me." The same person says again.

Everyone around me is looking at me hungrily. I cross my arms, trying to cover myself. It's like they can see through my clothes. Gross.

"Everyone back to the hide out." Someone orders.

They all back away slowly, still staring at me.

"Now!" That same person yells.

With that they're all gone. Well I thought they are all gone, but there's this girl.. Woman, not that old 18, 19, standing next to Zavior. She's pretty, no hot. She's in all black like the rest of us, but she has nice curves and bright red hair pulled up in a pony tail.

"Scarlet?" Zavior ask the mystery girl.

She jumps onto Zavior and hugs him.

Bitch.

I shake my head. I'm just jealous. She could be an old friend.

Or a ex girlfriend.

They're talking, but I can't hear. I'm still on the ground.

Jackson appears in front of me and helps me up.

It should have been Zavior, but he's over there flirty with Ms.Red.

"That's his ex." Jackson mumbles to me.

He's trying to tell me something else too, but I don't know what.

I give him a confused look.

"Later." He answers, barely above a whisper.

I nod my head, not sure what to say. I know Jackson's a good guy. He has good taste in movies, too. And he sure knows how to make me laugh. Not saying I like him like that. He's just a great friend and I trust him. I even gave him the nickname Jack. I can tell someone once close to him called him that by the way his eyes went far off, when I first called him that. He's says he likes the name though. Simple.

I look over at Ms.Red again and I see both Zavior and Alex. I don't want to go over and hear what there talking about and it seems Jack doesn't want to either. It's been about five minutes of them taking and I really feel like yelling, but the only thing stopping me from doing something stupid is Jack. When ever a bad thought would cross my mind, he'd shake his head at me.

"That settles it your coming with!" Zavior shouts. They've been laughing and cracking jocks for awhile, to where I finally just sat.

I walk up to Zavior bravely and pull him back.

"What are you doing?" He shakes my arm off his. He's staring at Scarlet. Now I'm really pissed, its like I'm invisible.

"Are you crazy!? How can we trust her." I hiss.

"You're just jealous." He mocks me. "Just trust me." He says and walks off.

Tears fall over board and I wipe at them fiercely.

I look over to where there at and there already running off.

"Come on, we better catch up." Jackson says softly.

He swiftly picks me off and where off on our adventure again.