30. Suga's Music

Suga is a musical genius, his compositions are full of emotions that take the listener through a rollercoaster of feelings; and the material he had been working on that day was no exception.

—"Come, sit down, I want to play something for you, please give me your honest thoughts about it ok?"

— "Ok, let me listen to it."

He started playing on his keyboard as he sang to the melody with a coarse voice full of gut feelings. I was totally mesmerized by it! It sounded so raw, yet so meaningful! I couldn't help it and started crying, it was beautiful!

I'm sorry if I can't tell you about the lyrics, remember I have a non disclosure agreement. I can only tell you that it touched the deepest part of my heart and soul, and blew me away to a place I've never been before.

— "Do you like it?" — he looked at me with bright eyes.

— "Like it? Are you crazy? I love it! Yoongi, it's beautiful! How did you create this, when did you start working on it?"

— "Oh, just some days ago. All the feelings I have been experiencing since the tour started kinda gave me the flow to compose this. You made much of this happen, you know?"

— "Sweetie, it's beautiful! You just swept me off my feet."

— "l did? Well, how about I sweep you once again, but into the bedroom? I want you Bella... badly."

He pulled me up by my thighs and I wrapped my legs around him as he took me to the room. We undressed slowly, taking in every sight of each other, not leaving a single breath between us going to waste.

This time, sex felt different; it was soft and tender, but with some fire burning in it, we took our time enjoying each other, caressing every part of our bodies, kissing with passion... and love. I felt I was making love to him, and I was afraid.

— "Bella, my dear Nabi, I feel the need to tell you something, but before I do, promise me you won't get upset."

I opened my eyes a bit confused, what was he going to say that could upset me?

— "Why would I get upset? Something's wrong? What is it?"

— "Ah, nothing's wrong, I think, but I don't want to scare you or something, because, well, we've been together only a couple of weeks at the most."

— "Please Yoongi, just say whatever you want to say, you're scaring me if you don't."

— "Ah Naekko, ok." — he rested his head on the headboard, pulled me to his chest, and started playing with my hair. — "This time I felt different, you know... this time we just had. I felt you differently, and somehow I had different feelings and sensations, too; I really can't explain it, but it felt so nice! Do you think we just made love? Can it be that I am falling in love with you? I mean, truly falling in love?" — his eyes were looking at me as if searching for an answer.

— "Sweetie, I felt the same way and was afraid I was the only one. But you telling me this just gave me such easiness to my heart, because I believe I am also falling in love with you. Baby, I love you, I really do. You are perfect in every single way, you are the most sensitive person I have ever met, and I can't help loving you."

—"My Bella, thank you! You'll see I will do my best to show you my love every single day." — He gave me a loving kiss, and hugged me tight to his chest, where I could listen to the sweet rhythm of his heart as I dozed off to sleep.